Tainted Memories

Warnings: past child abuse, labs, implied experiments, crushed dreams/fantasies, manipulation

I honestly dont know how to write this without giving him a sexuality and sense I cont know Tommy's sexuality nor do I want to seem rude, so until further notice, this Tommy is straight cause my friend told me so......I'm sorry it's just easier this way, sense idk his sexuality n stuff

Credit to original idea: Alex_._Angle on YouTube

Tommy POV

Maybe it's a stupid question, but after being told of the perfect love and how when you find that special person, and they'll love each other forever, always having their partner at their side. Or maybe a friend, who would support you and help you through your life. So he decided to ask mum!

Mum was like his mother figure in this place, despite not sharing blood.

Que the song at the top

"Mummy! I've got a question!" He cheered, running over to her. She had the same annoyed expression she always wore, but Tommy was oblivious.

"Mummy, I wanna know, where do babys come from? Do they come from loyalty and love?"

"Really?" She spat, annoyed. "They come from boys who like to sit on their ass! They come from girls who want to grow up too fast. They come from screaming, fighting, and make-up sex! They come from stupid boys like yourself"

He couldnt help but tear up.

All those dreams he had for the future, the perfect friend or  the perfect lover. The one person who will never give up on you, and always love you. Crushed....he was crushed

Some time later

"Daddy! Daddy!" Tommy called, red rimmed his eyes from crying, as hed gotten into deep trouble for not "growing up" and  having to deal with her punishments.

"Daddy, where do babies come from?? Do they come from angles and love or demons and lust?"

"They come from boys who take what the dont own, the come from girls who begged to be left alone! They come from pleading, screaming, 'no no no'! They-you are an accident from so long ago!"

Yet again, he couldnt help but cry.

He heard an annoyed and disgusted grunt, and he knew he messed up. He should've learned the first time.

But with so much pain, as he lied there in a dark, small closet, completely exhausted due to his 2nd beating today and his panic of the small place he was shoved inside of, claustrophobia. He lied on his side, facing the door, exhausted. With all the pain to remind him, Love isnt real, love is just some stupid fantasy, grown people dont care about love, love is fake, and nobody will ever love him.

Orgin SMP today

Tommy opened one eye as Tubbo, a ram hybrid, ran up to Phil, who had been speaking to Puffy, also a ram, and asked a very silly question. One that shot all those bad memories awake.

Ranboo, endermam hybrid, was standing behind Tubbo. Both looking smug.

"Where do babies come form, philllll" Tubbo whined innocently. Phil's eyes widened and everybody starting laughing, but this wasnt a laughing matter.

He knew this feeling, it was when he got a Flahsback or old habits returned, Puffy had told him, but be didnt care. If Tubbo didnt grow up, somebody else might try to teach him, and he remembered how much that hurt, so he would tell him and everybody, so that nobody has to get hurt. Plus he'll look good if he remembers.

"They come from boys who like to sit on their ass, they come from girls who like to grow up too fast. They come from screaming, fighting, make-up sex. They come from little-stupid boys just like ourselves, they're just an accident...a mistake from so long ago." He said simply, hoping Tubbo got the point, I mean, he told him everything he was told right? So surely he did it right.

Instead, everybody looked honestly confused, sad, or just full on distressed.

What did he do?

"What?"

"Who told you that?" Puffy was first to speak, looking concerned.

"Uhhh, I don't completely remember....a girl....and a boy I think, why?" He admitted truthfully.

Puffy sighed but smiled gently, you could tell it was genuine.

"We'll talk about it later, mkay?" Tommy nodded.

The day continued, though his friend clung to him a bit more and everybody was extra cheery around him.....and he couldn't say he hated the attention.

Today was okay....he thinks.

Word Count: 758