ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁰⁴

CHAPTER 4 FLASHBACKthird times a charm

CHAPTER 4 FLASHBACK
third times a charm

Y/N LAID FLAT ON HER STOMACH AMONGST her silk covered sheets, her feet just barely creeping out from under the covers as it became too warm for her liking. The side of her head laid against the crook of her elbow, while her free hand was left mindlessly swiping away at the bright screen that illuminated her face in the dimly lit bedroom.

Her night was beginning to come to an end with it only being a quarter to twelve. She was bored out of her mind, small noises erupting from her phone every now and then as she scrolled down her Instagram feed, but nothing seemed to pique her interest, as her mind was too occupied thinking about a certain someone.

Her thumb slides against the side of her phone, smashing into the power button to turn her device off. And Y/n drops her phone on the pillows beside her head, while a hefty groan stirs up in the back of her throat.

She's irritated by the smile she has to fight back that forms in the corners of her lips, as she gets all giddy only thinking about a boy. Y/n quickly settles down when she remembers it was all for nothing, because he still hasn't texted her back after three long days—and just after the first she was fed up with him.

Y/n rolls her eyes that a measly guy could ever make her act like this. She didn't even really like him like that, she tries to convince herself, but then she thinks back to the way he made her feel when she was with him.

The way his big, long dick dragged up and down her warm insides, while he held her hands above her head in a tight hold that only allowed her to take that excruciating pain. And she didn't forget the way he would bring his warm body up close, his hot lips tickling her ear as he whispered to her softly while his tip brushed up against her g-spot.

Her legs were smushed together underneath the hot covers, her mind getting clouded by the thought of sex, and her slick only accumulates more from the warmth of her pussy. It spills out onto her panties, leaving a warm, sticky feeling between her thighs as she pries that hot skin apart to place two fingers in that heat below.

The pads of her fingers form tight circles around her clit causing her back to arch, and her teeth clench a little too hard down on her plump lips when a pulse pumps down in her pussy to the foreign sensation that picks up in pace—but it doesn't feel the same.

She exhales a heavy one through her mouth, and slowly she pulls her hands from out her panties. Arms and legs sprawled out as she takes a moment to herself, but it isn't long before boredom takes up her mind and she snatches her phone up from beside her, "Shit."

Y/n rolls over to the side of her bed, her mattress sinking in as she reaches an arm out for her charger that sat under the light on her nightstand, and quickly she plugs it in.

It's silent as she stares at the black screen. A little battery is displayed in the center of her phone, indicating that it's being charged, before it's replaced with Apple's logo as her phone gains battery.

Her phone lights up, and it's revealing a missed call from an unsaved number that was paired alongside a singular text message that makes her quickly call back that number.

Her silent room is now filled with the buzzing erupting from her phone, but it's soon replaced with the sound of Armin's gruff voice as the call finally connects, "Hello," He says, and she hears him shuffling in the background between the brief pause before he decides he's going to speak again, "Why didn't you respond the first time I called, Y/n?"

"No, you're not gonna do that." She spits out, "Why're you even calling me at this hour?"At this point she's riled up and her phone isn't in her hand anymore, it's placed right in front of her, while she sits up straight with her legs crossed.

"What, I can't call you all a sudden?" He says.

"I mean you had no problem going three days without calling me." She retorts, "But who's counting." Her heartbeat picks up, and she's trying to figure out why she's even wasting her breath on him. It's been a minute since they've spoken, and after all that lost time she couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed thinking that he wasn't interested in her.

"Listen, I was busy." He tries convincing her, but at the moment what's being said is only going in through one ear and out the other.

"Hm," She lets out a breathy laugh.

"What, you don't believe me?" He quickly replies back, but he already knows the answer to that.

"Imma hang up if you keep playin with me." She says through pursed lips, and he knows she's making that same old expression despite Armin not being able to see her. But he's quick to fix up his act, he wants to be taken seriously by her, so his voice is gentle the way he soothes her ears like a soft purr when he says, "Chill." And there's a small silence again.

"Imma come pick you up in about fifteen minutes," He tells her, and his mattress rises up as he lifts all his weight off of it all at once, sliding off the edge of his bed, his floorboards creak as his feet suddenly make contact with the cold surface. "And I want you to be ready when I get there."

He doesn't even give her a chance to respond as the call has already ended, and Y/n falls back into her bed as that same bright smile from before creeps right back up on her face.