Chapter 4

"Woah, that was so cool y/n" Mina said walking up to you. "How did u defeat two people without even using your quirk?!" Denki yelled pretty suprised. "Wait, u didn't use your quirk?!" Kirishima yelled in shock. "I told you that wouldn't be needed" i said. "I didn't think you were serious" he said still in shock. "U should have seen her it was so cool" Denki said. "Why thank you" you said with a smirk. 

*Timeskip*

You were on your way to the teacher office to ask your dad about your room. U reached the office and knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood your dad, Aizawa shouta. He let you inside and you asked him about the dorms. He told you that you eould be sharing a dorm with someone. You didn't care much about it until u heard who this someone was. It was no one other than Katsuki Bakugo. 

"WHY DO I HAVE TO SHARE A DORM WITH HIM OF ALL PEOPLE" u screamed out. "There's no dorms left just deal with it." he said. "Tch, whatever" u said. U took your dorm key and walked out.

(Sorry that this chapter is short, i'll try to make the next one longer)

How will it go with your new roomy? How will he react to you living togheter? What happens after. Find out in the next chapter.

Byeee~