Chapter 5

"Number 67, number 67" y/n kept on mumbling while looking for here dorm. "Need any help" she heard a familiar voice from behind. It was Denki. "If you know where my dorm is then sure" you said turning your head to look at the boy. "Which number do you have" he asked. "067". "Hold on isn't that bakugou's dorm" he asked with an confused look. "If you mean the pomeranian boy then yeah. I have to share my dorm with him apparently" i said. "Can you show me where it is now". "Yeah follow me" he said and started walking. 

After a while he stopped infront of a door. "Here it is" he said. "Thank you" you said while searching your pockets for oyur dorm key. "Good luck with Bakugo" he said and walked away. You finally found your keys and entered. "Ayo pomeranian, you here!" you yelled as you entered. But there was no answer. He's prolly not here. 

You kicked your shoes of and walked around the dorm. You opened a door and found the bedroom. U plopped down on one of the beds, not caring if it was yours or his. You took your phone up and started scrolling through tiktok. After awhile you fell asleep. 

*Timeskip* 

"Oi idiot, wake up". U had just open your eyes and heard another voice in the room. "Hmm" u said while rubbing your eyes. "I said wake up". U woke up to find the blondie infront of your bed. "Oh great the dog is here" u said rolling your eyes. "The fuck you said, bitch" he said clearly pissed of. "U heard me, bakuhoe" u said and layed down again. "Fucking hell. What the fuck are you doing here anyways" he said. "Well it's my fucking dorm, can you shut up now" u replied. "Wait, your my roommate" he asked. "Yes i am, now go cry about it" you said. "Tch, annoying bitch" he said and walked out the room. 

Who the fuck hurt him. 

You heard your phone buzzing and picked it up. U saw that mina was calling you and you picked up. "Hello......I'm at my dorm......067...........yes i'm with the dog.......where?........sure,why not......alr i'll be there soon.....bye"

(She had told you that her and some other people from your class were playing truth or dare and asked you to join them.) 

You got up from your bed and went over to your backpack. U picked out a F/C oversized t-shirt and some black joggers. You took your dorm key and your phone and walked out the room. " And where are you going" you heard a voice behind you say. "None of your bussiness" u said turning around. "Well if your not telling me i'm coming with ya" he said and put his shoes on. "Fine, u can follow me around like the dog you are" u said and walked out. "Your calling me a dog while you're a bitch" he said while trying to catch up to you. "Fuck off" you said and kept on walking.

After awhile you both reached the common room to find the others there. "You could have just told me you're also joining t or d" he said. "That doesn't mean i have to" you said and sat down at the couch. Soon after Bakugou sat down aswell."You came, y/n"  Kirishima said with a smile. "Alright everyone's here, let's start" Mina said while placing a bottle on the table.  

She spun the bottle and it landed on a white and red haired boy. He had some weird mark on his eye aswell. "Todoroki, truth or dare" Mina asked. "Truth" the half half boy answered. "Who do you think is hottest out of the girls" Mina asked with a smirk. Everyone turned their eyes to him. A few seconds after he answered. "Y/n" he said with a slight blush on his face. Everyone's eyes widened a bit. "Ooooh, todoroki's got a crush~~" Mina said. "Shut up" he said and looked awat from everyone. "Leave him alone, Mina" u said not wanting to make the boy embarrased. "Alright moving on" Kirishima said. "Todoroki it's your turn".

They played for awhile until the bottle finally landed on Y/n. "Y/n, truth or dare" Sero asked you. "Hm, dare i guess" u answered. "Go into a closet with Bakugou for ten minutes" he said with a smirk and everyone looked at the both of you. "HUH, WITH HIM/HER" you both yelled out in sync. "You heard him, now get in" Mina said as she pushed the two of you. 

It was dead quite when the both of you got in. After awhile u decided to break the silent. "Why are u such a bitch to everyone" u blurted out before even thinking. "Cuz i can and want to" he replied with a tone of annoyance in his voice. Gosh who hurt this kid . "Tch, do you i guess" u said leaning on the closet wall while closing ur eyes. After only some seconds u feel asleep. 

"Oi idiot, wake up it's over" u heard a voice said. U woke up and felt ur head laying on something soft. When u finally were awake u realized you fell on bakugou while you were sleeping. "Why the fuck am i sleeping on you" u asked him. "Ask yourself, your the one who fucking fell on me" he said. "Well u could have fucking woken me up" u replied. Suddenly u heard the door open. "Aw man they didn't do anything" Mina said with an sad face. Gurl i just came here and u shiping me with people, hell naw. 

(Sorry for not updating for awhile, i've been very busy with school. I'll try to update more from now on)

What will happen between u and Bakugou? Does Todoroki really have a crush on you? Will you and Bakugou ever become friends? Find out in the next chapter

Bye~~