Chapter 20

The next day was the last full day in Paris and we didn't really do anything besides go to the shops & have an extremely nice dinner. The whole trip was great. Now today, we had to go back home. Not complaining though, I was beginning to miss my idiot of a brother and his weirdo girlfriend.

--

"Are you gonna be okay to go on the plane? Because we can stay another day if you don't feel well enough," I had started feeling ill that morning, but I didn't think it was anything major though. "I'll be fine," I assured him, laughing slightly at his worrying. I smiled weakly. "Okay.." He sighed out. "Besides, I'll just sleep on the plane if I'm not feeling well by then," He nodded hesitantly at my words.

--

And luckily I felt a slight bit better when we boarded onto the plane. We found our seats and sat down, waiting for the plane to take off. I leaned my head on Dan's shoulder, closing my eyes. I heard him sigh quietly and my mouth twitched into a small smile.

--

"Home sweet home," I exclaimed as Dan shut the door behind us and laughed at me. "HELLO MR. AND MRS. HOWELL," I heard Arianna shout. "Oh no," I heard Dan mumble from behind me.

**This sucks and I just can't find the ability to WANT to write this series anymore. Idek, I honestly am more focused on the 6 AM series and this is the more popular series. The 6 AM series is just so dramatic and fun to write. This series will probably be ending soon though.**

[Edit from 2017: Okay, so all of the comments say the same thing. Just so all of you know, this was written before #rubberupfordan was a thing, but thanks for making 55 out of the 55 comments on this chapter #rubberupfordan or PREGNANT (and other various forms of the word).]