Chapter 25

[This chapter is going to be many different times over the course of the pregnancy. Probably not going to put how long the time skips are, but as soon as you see they are divided, assume it's a time skip.]

"No, don't you dare," I shouted at Dan who was about to splash paint on me. I suddenly felt a swish of paint on my back and I jumped, turning to see Arianna with a paint brush. She laughed, smirking. 

"You're welcome," she said, turning to the wall and continuing to paint it. I rolled my eyes, smiling. Blue paint covered the walls of the room. Yes, we were having a boy. A day later, the room was fully decorated with blue walls, Mario Kart and Pokémon wall decorations, and the typical things you would find in a baby's room.

--

As my stomach grew bigger, it was harder to hide and we had to finally expose it. We were going to reveal it in a video, but then Dan took it into his own hands and tweeted a picture of me while I was sleeping, captioning it 'my two babies'. Of course, we still made a video afterwards. We had to properly announce it, after all.

--

And finally, there he was. 9 long months in the waiting. We had our little baby boy. Dillon Jude Howell. Dan had to choose the name Dillon, so that he could nickname him Dil, which I found cute yet very Internet of him. As I held Dillon Jude, he opened his eyes, showing his brown eyes. I smiled wide, looking up at Dan who was mesmerized by the sight of our child. Finally.

--

[The End.
Thank you all so much for the love on this series. I actually was reading this book over again and I saw in one chapter, I was thanking you guys for 14k on SMFM and 13k on LTW. It warms my heart to see that SMFM has 26k reads and LTW has 23k. You guys are great, really. I can not thank you enough for this. If you want an epilogue, tell me in the comments. That's all for now.

Megan, signing off.]