No Rest 4 Da wikced xD

Just kidding. Chloe walked off like it was nothing and they all lived.

Chloe knocked abrutly at the ancient wooden mahogany door. Bobby singer has legs now and can freely walk to his paradises. He opens his shackled door to see a conservative member Chloe Louise Robinson standing there, hands in pockets and eyes sagged. Booby Singer's Logan Paul merchandise shone in the moonlight as he stood with pride amongst his among us themed room.
"Hello companion, long time no see, eh?" He greets Chloe at the door.
"mats jts frewzing let me in!!!" she screams at the top of her lungs.
Bobby singee letss her in to see her old buddy beanchester. What a Surprise!!
He seems to be with Sammy wammy too 🥺🥺 he has such a fat bunda
suddenly, eyes flew to the door which was being banged on loudly by a new visitor. chloe SHRIEKED and dean opened the door with his massive, strong, beautiful, intrucing, trance-making, humpable muscles that made chloe ejaculate all over the new carpet.
he opens to door to see a 5'11 man, stood gayly with the most rumpus of rumps that anyone had ever seen. here is an accurate representation of his stance:

pale skin like no other, body like a fucking nicki minge and a pose like a gaga lady

"I have descended from heaven to save your friend." Taylor is being held in his arms. cradled like a baby, she is fast asleep because shes dead.
heres a photo

chloe looks shocked and grabs her knife, aiming it at the angel's fat neck

"WHY DO YOU HAVE HER?" she threatens him more by pushing the blade deeper onto his thick fucking neck.
"relax, that blade can't do anything to me. Remember, im an angel?"
chloe sits silently as she slowly removed the mediocre knife from his stupid dumb ass neck.

Cats walk in and sets taylor onbthe table. dean walks in with his massive and hunky as fucking bodybuilder hot and sexy legs as tyey all gathered roundbfor the revival.

now to start thw thinf
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te…cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare…Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis…Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine…quem inferi tremunt…Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.

TAYLLR CAME TO LIFE!!!!! she looks at all the people surrounding her, then to castiel.
"fuciing hell i got revived by a man with a massive bottom!!" 🤣🤣🤣

Castiel looks back at taylor with dazzeling, intriguing eyes. she smiled at him as he gave a weak, loving smile back. he knew something was there in her. he knew this was the start of something great.