十三

"It's okay, it's not my business." He answered. "I won't tell anyone."

"But I don't want you to think that."

Zhenyuan shook his head. "No really. I'm just shocked that's all. I didn't know you guys are a couple."

"We're not!!!" Jiaqi cried. "Don't think that."

"Well it looked like that," Zhenyuan face palmed. "It's fine."

Chengxin followed Jiaqi, his hands in the pockets of his bath robe. He didn't say anything, he simply sighed and stood behind Jiaqi.

"We were just helping each other out," Chengxin finally spoke and shrugged. "You know...when you're growing up and you're a boy, there's some things that happen to your body and you need..."

"Oh," Zhenyuan interrupted. "I know that, I'm 18. I know what happens. It's just pretty weird that you'd go to your band mate to 'help you out', why don't you just touch yourself or something?"

"Not as satisfying," Chengxin shook his head.

Jiaqi looked between the two of them who were talking about the topic as if it wasn't something sensitive. Jiaqi was already blushing because of embarrassment of the conversation, wanting it to end immediately.

"Yeah whatever, just don't tell anyone." Jiaqi told him.

Zhenyuan slowly nodded. "My lips are sealed. Besides, I wouldn't tell the others. They're kids."

Jiaqi could tell that Zhenyuan was trying to hide his shock, but there was nothing else he could say. He nodded awkwardly at the two of them before walking away from them. Jiaqi still had a terrible feeling about Zhenyuan knowing, but he decided to ignore it.

"So, do you want to go continue?" Chengxin asked him, wrapping his arms around his waist while standing behind him.

"No! You idiot!" Jiaqi removed Chengxin's hands quickly. "I'm not in the mood anymore."

Jiaqi walked up the stairs without giving Chengxin time to respond. Chengxin put his hands on his waist and shook his head as he watched Jiaqi walk to their room.