chapter 1 find a work to get a money

Mikey she wake up and take a shower were her clothes .

Mikey come out of her roome she her mother with money about to walk out of the house

Mikey come out of her roome she her mother with money about to walk out of the house .

Mikey: mom where are you going.

Mom: um I'm go buy something .

Mikey : and where that money come From.

Mom: it my money don't ask and she walk out of the house .

Mikey :hmm walk to her desk that she put her money and open and see nothing .

Mimey: ugh again  I don't have money now ugh it nothing mom she want so he can have it * walk to the door sit down and were her shoes  and get up open the door and walk to find the work to do * .

She walk to find a job then someone come to her .

Person : hello .

Mikey : yes do you need something .

Person: can you do the model of my shop clothes please I really need someone to do it .

Mikey : umm sure .

Person: yay thank you come with me please .

Mikey : sure  . Then Mikey walk behind her until they reach Infront of the shop then Mikey stop so she look at Mikey .

Person : what happened .

Mikey: do you really want me to work for you am just a poor girl but this shop it for a rich people * shy* .

Person: it ok come on * pull Mikey in the shop * .

Everyone and the worker look at mikey  Mikey see them and she smiled at them .

Everyone , worker : so cute  if she a model for our shop I hope she not like the other gold digger .

Then they stop Infront of the closet and he go find some clothes for Mikey then come back and tell Mikey to were .

Person: can you were this clothes and it show a little skin can you were it .