Ch-1

In the Salem Village in the year 1693 A young boy Thackery Binx is awakened in the morning for no reason. He looks around the room for his sister Emily.

Binx: Emily?. Emily?!.

(Sarah: "Sings". Come little children I'll take thee away, into a land of enchantment)

Binx: "Going outside". Emily?.

(Sarah: "Sings"

(Sarah: "Sings". Come little children, the times come to play)

Binx: "To Elijah". Elijah!. Elijah has thou seen my sister Emily?.

Elijah: Nay but look. "Points to Sanderson cottage". They conjure.

Thackery Binx looks and see's Emily following Sarah into the woods.

Binx: Oh God the woods!. 

Thackery runs closer to the edge of the village.

Binx: Emily!.

Elijah: She's done for.

Binx: "Grabs Elijah". Not yet!. You wake my father!. Summon the others!. Go!.

Thackery then follows Emily into the woods running

Binx: Emily!.

   In the woods Thackery falls down several hills and wades through shallow creeks to get to the Sanderson home...Meanwhile at the Sanderson Cottage Sarah has led Emily to the homestead. 

Sarah: Come child.

   Emily follows Sarah into the house. Thackery looks in the window and sees Emily surrounded by the Sanderson Sisters Sarah, Mary and Winifred and his lover Beatrix tied to a chair. Winifred is the leader of the sisters she has red hair and dresses in shades of green. Mary is a little on the plump side. She has black hair and dresses in shades of red. Sarah seems a little ditzy. She has blonde hair and dresses in shades of purple. They are all slightly old. Emily sees him and sits up. The sisters turn to the window but Thackery ducks out of sight. Sarah and Mary go and look out the front door to look for Thackery but he's hiding and they can't see him. Winifred throws open a window and looks around.