Ch-5

* No one's *

At the Sanderson Cottage the sprinkler is still sprinkling water.

Winnie: Oh confound it!. "Tastes water".

Mary: Winnie!.

Winnie: Shut up!. It is but water.

Mary: "Tastes it". Most refreshing.

Sarah: "Tasting it". Ah...it is.

Winnie: You idiots. The boy has tricked us and he's stolen the book. After them!.

   The sisters hurry outside but stop just by the side of the road. The road is black concrete and a little wet so it kind of looks like a river...to someone who hasn't been around for 300 years.

Mary: Tis a black river.

Sarah: Perhaps it is not to deep. "Puts her foot out to test it".

   Winifred and Mary shove her onto the road making Sarah scream but she doesn't sink and hops around a bit.

Sarah: Tis firm.

Winifred makes to step out onto the road.

Mary: Careful Winnie.

Sarah: Tis firm as stone

Winnie: Why it's a road. Sisters my book!.

They head in the direction the kids went but they stop and scream in horror as a fire truck comes towards them. They run and hide.

* Beatrix's *

Binx and Me lead the kids Max, Dani and Allison to the cemetery.

Max: Whoa, whoa. This is a graveyard.

Binx: It's hallowed ground. Bad Witches can't set foot here.

Max: "To girls". He talks.

Bea: Follow us.

We all enter the graveyard.

Binx: Over here I want to show you something. Give you an idea of exactly what we're dealing with.

Binx stops on top of a gravestone that reads William Butcherson. Lost Soul.

Bea: Billy

Bea: Billy...

Max: William Butcherson?. Lost Soul?.

Bea: Billy Butcherson was Winifred's lover but she found him sporting with her sister Sarah so she poisoned him and sewed his mouth shut with a dull needle. So he couldn't tell her secrets even in death. Winifred always was the jealous type.

Allison: You're Thackery Binx and your the sister's cousin Beatrix.

Bea, Binx: Yes.

Allison: So the legends are true.

Binx: Well come along. I want to show you something else.

* No One's *

At the Sanderson's cottage Two Firefighters leave the house muttering to themselves.