25 ☁ I'll fucking blow your brains out

The kidnapper had sent their location to JJ who had text the evidence of the gun

The kidnapper had sent their location to JJ who had text the evidence of the gun. The Pogues learned that Mira was being held at some sort of wharf.

As she grappled at the edge of what seemed to be a wharf, Mira felt a heavy weight come crashing down on her back.

"You sly little bitch," he hissed, wrapping his arms around her front, tugging her back into the garage.

Mira spun her elbow into his jaw and ran, only to be caught again when the man resumed his balance. He pushed her to the ground and sat on top of her, pulling her arms at an abnormal angle up her back. Mira screeched as he inflicted pain on her. He pulled the tape with his teeth then wrapped it around her wrists.

"There she is. There she fucking is." Rafe charged towards Mira, who was still a good hundred metres from him.

"No. Don't Rafe. Be smart," Kie warned.

Rafe snatched the gun JJ held in a cloth and sprinted, the Pogues following behind him.

"Rafe!" Sarah screamed after her brother.

The man grasped Mira by her arms bound behind her. He was headed back to the garage when he heard his yell.

"If you don't let her go right now, I'll fucking blow your brains out." 

The man turned to see none other than Rafe Cameron.

The Pogues caught up to the Cameron boy who had his arm outstretched, finger on the trigger.

The man pulled a knife from his back pocket and pressed it against Mira's throat, carving a small etching into her skin, blood trickling from the fresh wound. "Give me the gun," the man growled.

Rafe pulled the trigger.

Nothing.

"I already used those bullets, boy," the man chastised.

Rafe tossed the gun and charged for the man who held the knife in front of him. 

"Ut, tut, tut," the man scolded. "Give me the gun and you get the girl, simple."

JJ took the gun and slid it across the ground. The man gave another sinister laugh and shoved Mira to the ground behind him. He placed his foot on her side as she gripped onto the wooden barrier as much as she could to prevent herself from falling into the water.

"Stupid kids shouldn't play with guns," the man rolled Mira's limp body over the edge.

Kie and Sarah's screams were synchronised as they rushed to the side of the wharf. The man pulled a second gun and held it out as to threaten them, stopping them from diving in after Mira.

JJ and John B made a quick dive at the man, knowing Mira would drown. The mans' gun slid from his grasp as they knocked him, tussling with him on the ground.