Hunting Superds in the Heart of Darkness.

Ruijerd, Eris and Rudeus: "2000 green ore coins?!"

A certain, Hunter, can be seen in the background. This Hunter, named Johnny, turns to his good friend, Spencer, who kind of looks like Hercules from the old Greek myths. Spencer and Johnny overheard Dead End's plight and want to help them. Of course by gaining something in return. Both Hunters, after planning their assault begin to approach Dead End. 

Johnny then says "Sup Dudes!"

Rudeus: "Who are you?"

Johnny: "My name's Johnny and this is my homeboy, Spencer. We overheard you guys shouting in distress. So we know you guys need some money. First off, what are your hood names?"

Rudeus: "Hood names?"

Ruijerd: "I think he means our nicknames?"

Rudeus: "Well in that case, her name is 'Mad Dog' Eris."

Eris: She pouts and looks to the side upon gaining attention.

Rudeus: "And he is called 'Guard Dog' Ruijerd."

Ruijerd: "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

Rudeus: "I am apparently 'Kennel Master Rugerd'."

Johnny: "I see. is this some kinda gang or somethin'?

Rudeus: "Well I guess you could call it that. Anyway what are you guys here for?"

Johnny: "Well as I said before, we heard you had money trouble."

Ruijerd: "What's it to you?"

Johnny: "Chill bro, Chill. We just wanted help you by doing some business with you."

Rudeus: "What kind of business?"

Johnny: "Well, my friend here was looking to get some action. He's been pretty rowdy as of lately if you get what I mean."

Ruijerd: "W-WHATI! THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE!! YOU SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT THAT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN!"

Johnny: "Woah woah woah woah calm down, calm down dude."

Rudeus: "We won't let you lay a hand on Eris!!"

Johnny: "Slow down yall slow down, my friend here, has been to jail. Any of you ever been to jail?"

Ruijerd: "I was a war prisoner, I suppose it could be close enough to jail."

Johnny: "Well as you know, if you've ever been to jail, there ain't no gals around. So, we looked at 'Guard Dog' over here and-"

Ruijerd: "No. I am not a homosexual."

Johnny: "It's not gay if you're doin' it for money. Cmon man what do you say? 2000 Green ore coins, crack whores around here only get paid 20."

Rudeus: "You don't have to do anything Ruijerd, let's go."

Ruijerd: "No. I promised I would protect children. In order to fulfil that promise and get you two home."

Rudeus and Eris: "R-Ruijerd..."

Spencer looks at Johnny. 

Spencer: "You got a spot around here?"

Johnny: "I got a spot, cmon guys."

After walking for a bit, the Hunters and Dead End arrive at an abandoned warehouse, before climbing on top of it. As they get to the top Ruijerd confirms one more time. 

Ruijerd: "2000 green ore coins right?"

Johnny: "Long as you get em off then we will be alright."

Ruijerd: "Alright then, let's get this over with..."

Johnny: "Try suckin' his dick dude"

Ruijerd unzips Spencer's jeans and puts his hands on Spencer's 7 inch manhood.

Johnny: "Didn't know humans had big dicks too eh?"

Ruijerd: "Silence."

Johnny: "Ok, Ok, just suck him off."

Ruijerd slowly lowered his ruby lips onto Spencer's cock, going all the way down before bobbing back up. Euphoria surging throughout Spencer's entire body. He makes a groan in pleasure.

Johnny: "Yeah dude get gangster on that cock!"

Ruijerd continues to suck on Spencer's member as he groans in delight. Despite Ruijerd spending about 5 minutes sucking on Spencer's throbbing penis, he is unable to make Spencer climax. 

Johnny: "Are you gay dude? 

Ruijerd: "No."

Johnny: "Well you look pretty gay right now."

Ruijerd stops sucking and stares at Johnny with a cold glare.

Johnny: "Woah, I'm messing with you bro."

Ruijerd slips Spencer's cock back into his mouth, pressing it against the roof of his warm moist mouth. He continues to suck on Spencer's manhood for another 5 minutes before Johnny interrupts.

Johnny: "Cmon dude, he ain't gonna cum like that."

Ruijerd: "How else is he going to orgasm?" 

Johnny: "You could use your ass."

Ruijerd: "W-What? No, you said I only had to do a fellatio!"

Johnny: "No I didn't, I said you had to get him off."

Ruijerd: *sighs*

Johnny: "Tell you what dude, I'll give you 4000 Green ore coins."

Ruijerd: "Fine, but make it quick."

Johnny hands a condom to Spencer, who slips it over his full length. 

Johnny: "You want some lube dude?

Ruijerd looks confused.

Johnny: "You know lube? Lubricant?"

Ruijerd: "I do not think it will be necessary."

Johnny: "You do you homie."

Ruijerd gives a cold gaze.

Ruijerd: "I am not what you call, your 'homie'."

Johnny: "Ok, Ok, no need to get hostile. Just breathe and relax dude, like how you would do it at P.O.W camps."

Ruijerd climbs on top of Spencer, as Eris and Rudeus turn their gaze away, still flushed about the entire scenario. Ruijerd slips Spencer's raging cock into his asshole. Spencer grunts in response as he can feel the Superd's tight walls push on his erect shaft. Ruijerd begins bouncing up and down on Spencer's dick, Eris and Rudeus watch on in shock while Johnny simply wears a cunning smirk on his face. Grunts and moans are shared between both Spencer and Ruijerd.

Johnny: "You look like you're enjoying yourself. Feel good?"

Ruijerd: "Begone, I-I am not liking this."

Johnny: "Well why are you moaning?"

Ruijerd stays silent, after another minute Spencer and Ruijerd switch positions. Spencer now thrusting his cock into Ruijerd from behind. Stifling a grunt of pleasure every single time he moved his hips forward. Spencer could feel the pleasure bottling up at the tip of his raging appendage.

Johnny: "Cum on his face dude."

Ruijerd remains stone-faced as Spencer ejects his load onto his face.

Ruijerd: "Where's the money?"

Johnny: "Look like you came out of a bank dude. You'll be swimming in it soon."

Johnny then proceeds to wave the 4000 Green ore coins in front of Ruijerd. 

Johnny: "Pleasure doing business with you."

Ruijerd: "Begone."

Johnny: "Don't pretend that you didn't like it dude."

THUGHUNTER.COM
(ending scene)