|| RULES & REGULATIONS ||

"Good Order is the foundation of all things." 
– Edmund Burke.

As the quote humbly exaggerates, without rules and order, this wouldn't be called a community, it would be called Chaos!

Humour aside, it is essential we have a set of regulations set up here so that every member in the community will be free of problems.

Therefore, to be accepted into our community, you must be willing to follow the forementioned rules and regulations:

=========================

Follow this profile TheLealCommunity as well as the Founder Heuristic_Hashmath.
We have and will put so much of hardwork and restless hours for this community. You have to follow both accounts in return and to receive the necessary announcements and updates!

Add this Hiring Book to a separate public Reading List designed for communities or create one if you haven't!

Mention this book and community in a proper shoutout with a neat caption on your message board to all of your followers so more people will get to know of this community!

This is an English community, so we only accept English speaking and writing members!

Must be an engaging and active Wattpader who can put in at least 1 hour every day for the community to work!

Discord is a must. Certain Houses/Positions in our community require Discord. It's essential for communication since all the meetings, assignments and inter-community announcements take place in our community server.

If you don't have discord yet, make sure to download it on your device and create a profile. There are YouTube videos and articles that can guide you in setting up your account. It's easy!
Check the following chapters to see what roles require Discord.

No bullying, harassment, racism, or swearing allowed and it won't be tolerated, resulting you from immediate exclusion from the community.

You can only sign up for 3 roles max if you are willing to invest whole-heartedly into our community.

This however does not apply to whoever applies to become Administrators (more info in following chapters) who can only sign up for 2 roles max as they will already be assigned with sufficient work.
We do not wish to overwhelm our members as we acknowledge and understand everyone of us have personal priorities and a life outside of Wattpad.

Must be punctual, responsive and dedicated to your work if you really wish to join.
This community is not one to join if you are here to time-pass. We are serious in helping writers achieve their goals and we wish to recruit passionate members for that cause.

However, you are always free to leave or request our assistance if you have a hard time managing your work as we understand all valid reasons and we will help you minimize your work load and allow you to take your desired break (after you have completed all your assignments, if you will have any).

◊ Last but not the least, make sure to have fun and make others feel enjoyable and comfortable as well.
We are an upright community, but that doesn't mean we don't miss out all the fun. We engage with all members and interact as best friends!

=========================

So that's it! Comply with the above rules and you're already half way there in joining our community! Take a look at the following chapters to learn more about the roles and positions available to sign up!

We can't wait to have you!!!