└─> HOUSE NOBILITY || Administrators

As the name implies, the Admins are a noble few people working under the Founding Manager

As the name implies, the Admins are a noble few people working under the Founding Manager. They are the next moderators and they will be like the second-in-command in looking after this growing community.

What does House Nobility do/get?
→ Have access to the community's profile to oversee and look after the community in the absence of the Founder.
→ Assist and guide members of the community when in need.
→ Followed by members from the House they will work mainly for.
→ Monitor, Regulate and make decisions on community events.
→ Maintain the overall composure of the community.

Requirements to be accepted:
֎ This position is special and requires special traits before considering to be approved and become an official administrator of the Leal Community.
We are only looking for a few people to take this role, after a personal interview and a thoughtful consideration of experience and these validated qualities:

→ Must be above 14 years old.
→ Must be punctual and willing to dedicate at least 1 hour per day on Wattpad for this community.
→ Must have experience in serving in another community or having hosted an awards (one that's still existing for our reference) before. (This can also encourage in an affiliation with us.)
→ Must be genuine and loyal helpers to the Founder and willing to assist other members of this community.
→ Must have and be familiar with Discord for discussions with the Founder for Community Projects.
→ Must have been on Wattpad for at least over 3 months. (This is because we can assure you know how things work over here.)
→ Must be fluent in English as this community is for English Authors and Readers.

=========================

֎ Accepted admins have the choice only to select two roles in the community. One to be an admin and the other as per their wish.

=========================

NOTE:
Should there be any reason you have to leave, a new person will take your position and you will be unable to recover your place after that. This does not apply if you are leaving temporarily or on hiatus.

=========================

If you think you are eligible to meet the above criteria, skip over to the Forms chapter and get signed up!

The Administrators of our community:

◊ themysticalqueen

◊ kyraxdawn_

◊ lavendareyes

◊ -MxssDrxmxtic-