Truth

Castiel pov

"The boys are ready to get picked up now so I'm gonna go get them...are you coming?"
I looked at Dean then at the stove where I was cooking meat patties.
"I'll stay here, by the time you get back they should be ready"

He smirked and walked over to me "god I love you" I smiled up at him and pecked him on the cheek
"i love you too"
He smiled and walked out the door
"I'll be back soon"
"see you then" (holy shit Im sorry! Sorry I just had a mind blank...please don't kill me!)
He nodded and closed the door. Leaving me to finish the burgers.

It was quiet without Dean around so I decided to put some music on...I danced around to AC/DC for around half an hour before a shaken up Gabriel walked in, followed by two very suspicious looking winchesters.

"what's up guys....Dean? What happened to your face?"

Dean looked at me properly, his lip was busted on the opposite side of his lip ring, and he had a bruise starting to show on his cheek bone.

"Dean! Answer me" I shouted slightly
"wow Cas calm down" he held his blood stained hands up in defense " I'm fine"

" you're fine? Dean your face is all fucked up and you have blood all over your hands and t-shirt"

He looked down and shifted uncontrollably
"w-we need to talk Cas" he looked at me, he's eyes full of sincerity and regret...what had he done?
"o-okay"

He shook his head " I'm going for a shower first...we'll talk over dinner" I nodded and started plating up our food, just as I had finished Dean walked down with Gabe and Sam following.

" So.." I took a bite of my burger and looked at Dean expectantly" whose blood was that"

Dean sighed " Okay well...just hear me out... It was a demon...you see Sammy and I are hunters...well I am...I don't like when Sam gets involved with this shit."

"hunters? Demons?" Dean nodded
" look Theyre all real...Demons, ghosts, witches, werewolves, vampires, monsters...things you've never even heard of...they are all real and well Sam and i...mainly me. Hunt them."

Wow I must be good at this acting thing!
" Okay...how did you find out about all of this?" I looked at Dean then at Sam. He had looked down at his food.

Dean looked down sadly " when Sammy was a baby....my...our  mum....died...well she was killed by a Demon..." He let a small tear slide down his cheek "I  barely got Sammy out of there..."

I grabbed his hand softly and kissed his cheek
"it's okay Dean" he nodded and chuckled slightly
" dad found out what it was and well he taught himself how to hunt then he taught Sammy and I..."
"so you...kill people" Why do I have to lie to him? Ah for his protection shitbrain! Shut up penis face.

"NO! No... Only the bad guys...if they ain't a risk to human life then they're fine..." I nodded and cleared my throat
"could you teach me?"
He looked at me in horror
"what?"
I shrugged, I want to get closer to Dean and well I'm pretty skilled already... If only Dean knew... But it's not like I'm like that anymore...

"can you teach me?..."
"no Cas no"

A look of panic and worry spread over dean's face

"look Dean, I can take care of myself...but I would feel better knowing exactly what is out there"

His face softened and he looked away
"please Dean..."
"i...don't know Cas..."

I looked at him pleadingly
"I think we should Dean..." I looked at Sam...it was the first time I'd heard him speak all afternoon.
"Sam i-"
"think about it Dean...they both know.. you saw what happened...they are both more than capable of protecting themselves...it's not a bad idea...we could even get dad to help "

"help with what?"  John limped into the dining room

"Dad!" Dean jumped up and ran over to him "what happened!"

" I'm fine I'm fine, it's just a little scratch"
I looked at John in horror as realisation dawned on him "ermm I mean got you guys hahaha it's make up"
"they know dad" Sam rolled his eyes and got up to grab the first aid kit
"oh right well, then"
"what was it?"
". Ghost...an angry one at that"
"do you need help?"
John shook his head "nah I got the bitch"
Dean nodded and started cleaning the large scratch across John's leg.

Dean's pov

I walked behind Cas and wrapped my arms around his waist.

I didn't want to do this but it's the best thing for all of us
"I'll teach you...and Gabe" Sam looked up at me a small smile played at his lips.
"I'll help"
I shook my head "no Sammy you have enough to worry about let alone teach my boyfriend and his brother how to hunt"
" yes well I want to help teach my boyfriend and his brother how to hunt"

Gabriel's face turned bright red he then smirked and winked at Cas.

"holy shit...well okay then if your sure then sam?" Sam nodded and grabbed Gabes hand before walking up to his room

Cas turned around in my arms and wrapped his arms around my neck.
"when do we start?"
"holidays...so then that's all we have to worry about" he nodded and kissed me softly.

"i have to go home tonight..." I pouted and kissed his forehead
" I know"
"we still have a few hours though...what do you want to do?" He smirked at me and played with my hair. I bit my lip ring and stared directly into his Crystal like eyes.

He leant in closer and smirked before pulling away and strutting upstairs.
Shithead.

I ran up stairs and tackled him onto my bed. Pinning him down I started tickling him  up his sides. He tried to wriggle out from under me but I pinned him down even more.
"deaaan stop..."
I smirked at the giggling mass of black and bright blue hair.

"make me" he glared at me and bit his lip.
And leant up towards me, causing me to stop tickling him, I leant in and he smirked before somehow managing to flip us over so he was straddling me and smirking.
" You little shit" he chuckled and took my shirt off and ran a hand up my side. I shivered as he traced over a scar.
"what happened here?" He looked at me in an almost wounded way
"i got stabbed..." He looked at me in horror " I'm joking! But seriously a few years back a wendigo got me..."
"a what?"

Oh yeah that's right I hadn't taught him yet " a wendigo...it's like a human that's eaten human flesh for hundreds of years...they turn into this weird animal thing...I'll show you pictures " he nodded and started ticking me

I wriggled around under him, not wanting to get tickled.

"Cas s-stop" he grinned
"not so fun being the victim is it"
I bit my lip and shook my head.

He leant in closer. I could tell that he was gonna be a shit nipple and pull away again so I lunged forward and pinned him to the bed. He stared at me wide eyed
"holy shit" I chuckled and kissed him softly
"that- kiss- is -kiss- what you get -kiss- for - kiss- teasing-kiss- me" he bit my lip softly and smirked as I moaned unexpectedly.

"you like that?" He chuckled at my obviously red face and bit my lip again
"shuddup" I kissed him again.

We made out for the rest of the night until we were both too tired and slack.

"goodnight my Angel"
"goodnight my Pie" I looked at him
"pie?"
He shrugged and smiled " i like angels...you like pie"
Dork.
"hmm okay whatever you say" I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face into his neck.

I fell asleep listening to the sound of his breath and the smell of his skin. Which strangely enough smelt like watermelon and cinnamon.

" um Dean?"

" hmm?"

"I was meant to go home"

" who cares "

Holy shit guys I've got over 600 views! Thank you so much....I honestly didn't think anyone would read this...but I guess I was wrong...anyways I hope you like this chapter...

I've been a bit preoccupied lately, because a lot of stuff has been going on in my country (Australia) with whole communities being shut down so that it can be mined...even though it's owned by the traditional owners...what I'm saying probably doesn't make sense to yous but anyways. Thanks for reading :)