𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

It seemed as if planning the rooftop party took over any of the bands' free time

It seemed as if planning the rooftop party took over any of the bands' free time. Callie hadn't been so excited about an event since their EP launch party, which she also had a hand in planning. Though she was clearly a talented guitarist and singer, Billie always wondered if being an event planner was her second calling. Meanwhile, the singer attempted spending the following month prepping for their debut as opening act to Grand Motel, rather than prepping for Ezra's embarrassment. 

Part of Billie felt deceptive for lying about her true intentions regarding the party. While her bandmates obsessed over every last detail during the group meetings with Ambrose and Jude, the femme found herself withdrawing as the weeks continued. Suddenly, the two lead singers were nowhere to be found during the meetings.

Truthfully, nobody really cared about the party as much as Callie, and everyone seemed to use it as an excuse to get better acquainted with each other. Hanging out with Grand Motel became less of a chore as the weeks progressed in the suites. Soon enough, the boys were over nearly every other night to do something with girlcrush. Everyone except Ezra.

Somehow, the male always had an excuse as to why he couldn't make it. Billie, like usual, was thankful for his absence. When they weren't talking about the party, the femme truly let herself enjoy their company. She knew how much their friendship would change the experience of this tour for the better, and yet, there she was plotting to destroy everything all for some petty reason.

Still, the longer Ezra completely ignored her presence and found any excuse not to spend time with his opening act, the more Billie stewed. He had toyed with her and thrown her aside. Yes, it wasn't that deep, but part of her had begun to believe that Ezra treated a lot of people like toys. Though he may be some broken rockstar, she was not some nobody he could step all over.

Besides, the male clearly liked games. Is it really her fault if she's better at playing them?

It's this mindset she holds onto as she begins her turn at the rooftop party. It's almost too easy. Her and Ezra had been exchanging glances all evening, though he was apt to remain fairly disinterested. That was, of course, until she slipped the rolled cigarette behind her ear. It was enough for him to cock his head towards the back exit, and it takes everything in the femme not to show her hand right then and there.

She takes her time heading over, wanting him to wait for her like she'd been waiting the whole night for him to make his move. As she turns the corner, however, her stomach nearly drops at the sight of the male leaning against the railing of the building. He's dressed in a slick button down and black jeans. The shirt is unbuttoned just enough to reveal the tattoos adorning his chest. Her eyes remain caught on the black lines before he clears his throat.

"I see you've been holding on to that cigarette I gave you," he points out with a cocky grin, and the femme is satisfied knowing she has him right where she wants him.