Story 1

There is smut in this chapter

"○" pov

-

I press the button for the elevator to go down to the crematorium, several of my other.. "co-workers" stand beside me including one superior.

It was always awkward going down to crematorium, the stench of fresh blood filling the room coming from the neatly ribboned up coffin. Of course, I've gotten used to it after working here for a while, its almost like... autopilot?

The elevator door opens, and without thinking we all start moving the coffin on its way to be burned, our superior leading the way.

Its been a couple of hours now, everyone is starting to leave, including me until I feel a hand grab my shoulder.

"Stay. I want to talk with you"

I glance over my shoulder, seeing that it was my superior. Chills run down my spine. oh God what did I do? Did I do something wrong? My mind floods with worry, despite that I stand still.

Everyone slowly leaves, its so... quiet. "Come here" he says. I slowly turn around and walk to him, trying to not show that im literally about to shit my pants.

My train of thought gets cut off as he grabs my waist and pulls me into a dark corner, I almost protest but he cuts me off by placing a finger to his mask to signal "shh".

He gently turns me around, making my back press against his chest, he wasn't that much taller than me, maybe like 3 inches, but he felt like he was giant right now and....

What is going on..?

His hands gently wander down from my waist to my hips, and I hear the small sound of my belt being unbuckled.

"what are you-!?" I attempt to say but his other hand goes under my mask covering my mouth. Fuck why aren't I fighting back? Am I really gonna let him take advantage of me like this??

And fuck, why am I so turned on by this? He unzips my pants and gently moves them down, I can only whimper in response and try to cover my boner with my hands out of embarrassment but he just simply moves them out of the way.

He barely touches my dick between my thin boxers and I buck my hips in response. this is so embarrassing, why do I like this so fucking much?!

I barely noticed that he pulled down my boxers until I felt his hand wrap around my shaft, I let out a small gasp as he just overpowers me. my legs feel so weak that I don't even know how I'm standing up still.

I breathily let out a small "stop" even when I know I dont want him to. "Don't you know the rules? You only speak when your superior allows you to". I let out a whine, my mind felt so fuzzy from how fast this was all going, and.. my superior wasn't helping at all.

Pleasure in waves kept washing over me, I had to hold onto his arm to keep myself up now, I was already getting close to cumming. My body twitched and started bucking my hips like it was an automatic animal instinct, small moans already coming out of me unwillingly.

"Hold it" he said in a commanding tone, sensing that I was about to cum. "N-no no, please i can't" "hold. It.". My eyes started watering from how tensed up I was. My hips bucking even faster out of desperation. I just needed to cum I need it so fucking bad please let me -

"Cum."

Everything unraveled at once.
Hot cum squirted onto the cold cement floor, my legs gave out from under me and I just dropped. He caught me just in time to avoid injury.

He gently pulled me close to his chest and held me carefully. I was practically panting like a dog. "Shhh.. its okay" he softly whispered, I felt his hand gently pet me.

I slowly calmed down with time, and my superior helped me relax after the scene, gently whispering praise into my ears.

Once we relaxed, we got up and went into the elevator, before the door opened he leaned towards me and spoke quietly.

"See you tomorrow."