harry potter x reader

"I love you too harry"

OK OK OK lets start from the beginning:

"Hey y/n you ok?...youve barely touched your lunch?" Pansy asked worriedly. "Probably because shes to busy daydreaming about her little boyfriend" blaise responded. "Oh shut it zabini hes not my boyfriend"  Even though it was true i was daydreaming about him. Who is he you may ask well the one and only harry potter or Pottah as my best friend draco calls him. Yes i know im a slytherin and shouldn't like Gryffindors but i couldn't help it. You see i was born a pureblood in a family of death eaters...well kind of my dad and brother are death eaters but my mom thinks that caring about blood status is stupid as do I but long story short i grew up with draco and got sorted into slytherin and then in 2nd year (aka last year) IT happened,i fell inlove with harry. So now in 3rd year im helplessly inlove with him. Did i mention that me and him are secretly close friends? No ok then lets get back to the story......
"Yeah sure hes not, so why do you say his name when your sleeping then" pansy giggled, "oh shut it. Shit drays coming be quiet" i said panicked. "What are you lot laughing about?" "Nothing dra-" "y/n's boyfrie-" "SHUT IT BLAISE" i yell while pansy is trying to hid her laughter "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME" and just like that draco got the entire great halls attention. Oh how i wanted to die in that moment. I noticed harry looking at my embarrassed face with hurt in his eyes. "What are you all looking at? Go back to talking to each other and mind your business" pansy said knowing i hate attention from large groups of people. The hall went back to talking but harry didn't stop staring "wait y/n i didnt mean to-" but before he could finish i swiftly left the great hall and headed to my safe spot,the great lake, and i went to me and harrys "secret spot" the large tree by lake. I had been tbere a good 10 minuites before i heard foot steps but before i could look i heard the hurt boys words. "So you have a boyfriend......." "Harry i dont it was just a misunderstanding" i said as harry came and sat by me "so your still single then?" "Yes harry im still lonely as ever" i half laughed "do you fancy anyone though?" Harry asked with curiosity ".....yes i do fancy someone" "who?" He asked with a hint of jealousy "well he has raven black hair,green eyes and glasses" "oh......wait is it me" He said excitedly "yes harry its you" i said as i gazed into his green eyes and then without thinking i kissed him. It was magical and he didnt hesitate to kiss back "i love you y/n i always have but you were so close to malfoy that i thought you fancied him and not me" "i love you too harry" and just like that we started dating....

A/n (PLEASE READ) :
Sooooo that was my first ever imagine and this is my first ever book (so don't judge me too hard please lol) i will ask that you give me feedback on things you liked and things you didnt like also dont forget and vote and request please also feel free to ask me whatever questions you want (ex. Whats your favorite food/color/place) also i did not proof read so sorry if i spelt things wrong good bye my lovely readers

618 words