George Weasley x reader

TW:MENTION OF SH AND SU*CIDE
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

"Your the only one for me georgie"

I was sitting in the courtyard with my headphones trying to forget the things Cho has been telling me all week. All week she has been telling me to k*ll myself all week just because i was close with cedric. I then saw my boyfriend of 2 years walking towards me but before the younger weasley twin could reach me Cho did. "Why are you crying?Are your cuts finally showing an impact? Maybe you will finally just end it Hahaha" Cho said with her little gang laughing behind her. I said nothing but instead stood up and walked away from her walking straight past a concerned George and Furious Cedric. As i walked i could hear someone calling my name,i finally gave up and turned around by then tears were flooding my eyes. I was met with Cedrics tall structure telling me everything will be ok."Why didnt you tell anyone y/n? We could have helped" "i was tired Ced...i was tired of people and i just wanted it to be over,so i thought that if i isolated myself everything would be ok." I couldnt stop myself from breaking down in his arms while he hugged me to calm my fragile state. While i was crying i saw a tall redhead walk away hurt and mad. "You will always be like my sister ok y/n? No matter what you can always come talk to me" "thank you ced but i really have to go" i didnt give him a chance to say anything as i ran after George. I looked everywhere for him with no luck until i finally remembered our favorite spot,the astronomy tower. I ran as fast as i could up what felt like 2 million stairs before finally coming to a halt infront of doors where i could faintly hear sobs. I hesitated before finally pushing through the heavy door. What i saw broke me,the love of my life collapsed on the ground with tears streaming down his face. His twin looked at me knowingly and quickly hugged his tearfilled brother and left. George looked up at me."Why.....why did you lie to me all this time" "Georgie...lie about what?" "You and cedric....its obvious you two have a thing for each other" he said while wiping away tears his once sad state replaced with anger."Georgie what do you mean?nothings going on between me and cedric.i see him as a brother and he sees me as a sister" "really?....oh...well this is embarrassing now"he said with blush rising to his tear stained cheeks."your the only one for me georgie" i said while falling to the floor next to him.He looked into my eyes sensing no lie and kissed me passionately.i kissed back happy to have my love back. That night we stayed in the astronomy tower happily watching the stars until around 4 where we walked back to our dorms and parting ways and for the first time in a week i slept. Knowing in was loved by a brother figure and My world also known as George Fabian Weasley.

A/n (again please read)
Heyyyyy so i havent posted in months (sorry) but please le me know how you liked this one. I havent had any motivation and school is really hard.Please eat,sleep and drink and please please please remember that your very loved.
The song is what i listened to while writing this along with mother mother songs and girl in red songs
Peace loves!
Also i didnt proof read sorry lol
Word count: 634