Chapter 3: Piano Performance night.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

I was heading home with mommy after Fredrick's dad picked him up and I was telling her all about today and how he was so cool showing everyone his music skills.

Mommy- So what? Your playdate friend Fredrick taught your class?!

Y/N- Yup!

Mommy- And he impressed everyone and played superbly.

Y/N- Yeah!

Mommy- Wow...I don't know what to say.

Y/N- Yeah I know right! I was like...Whoah, he gonna be in my class?!

Mommy- Well...your friend is either a child Mozart or he has some of the best teachers in the world.

Y/N- Either way, he was so cool!!

I kept talking to mommy about today and wondered if he would like to have a playdate in our house. It may not be nicer than there's but...

Y/N's mind- At least we have a home.

(Fredrick's POV)

I was in the music room practicing my piano once more but had Y/N and today in my mind, I may have been playing unrelated to my music sheet but my heart is filled with emotion and good feelings that my fingers were doing the playing seemingly on its own. I played and played till my fingers were numb, I took a deep breath or two till I heard I knock on the door.

*Knock Knock*

Fredrick- Come in!

Then father showed up with his usual smile.

Father- Hello Fredrick, playing the piano skillfully as usual

Fredrick- Thank you, father.

Father- Now, how was your day over there in the elementary school where Y/N goes to.

Fredrick- It was splendid father, not only I got the other kids' respect but also Y/N's adoration as well.

Father- Good for you son, remember to make yourself known around the world as much as possible, and then you will be respected and feared if that ever happens.

Fredrick- Yes father.

Father- *Chuckle* Good, now come downstairs, dinner is ready and we are having your favorite.

Fredrick- *Gasp!* Lemon pepper salmon?!

Father- With some steamed green beans with some Garum sauce.

Fredrick- Yay!

I jumped out of my seat and went downstairs to see our plates with the steam from the salmon and took a seat but waited till father was present.