Chapter 9: Reuniting back with my other friends.

(Timeskip to a couple of days later)

(Y/N's POV)

I came home from school and walked to the front door and when I opened the door, I heard mommy talking and I guess she at the phone with someone. So, I did everything without interrupting her and went to get myself a cup of apple juice and play with my 3DS for a little while but I couldn't help but overhear mommy's conversation and it sounded like it was a good one. She was saying things like...

Mommy- They learned their lesson? ...Well, they know not to fight amongst each other again and in school for that matter. 

What was she talking about? Punishments? Who got in trouble?

Y/N's mind- Wait...I remember now, that's when Fredrick and Anne fought each other and got grounded by their parents.

I still have to ask why they were fighting in the first place and see if they are still friends, if not then I'm gonna help them become good friends again. I won't let them be torn apart.

Mommy- Really? Ok, so when is a good time for you to have them meet again?

Meeting them? So, does that mean I'm gonna see them? Oh my gosh! 

Mommy- Ok, ok tomorrow sounds good, and where again?

Where are we going? Is it at a restaurant or something? 

Mommy- At Dave and Busters? Ok, at 5 pm sounds good. Ok, we'll see you there. Bye now!

It's confirmed!

Mommy- Y/N! Come here for a second!

Y/N- Ok!

I ran over to the living room and mommy had her phone in her hand with a smile on her face.

Mommy- So, did you hear me from over there?

Y/N- Yeah I did, so we are meeting them.

Mommy- Yes we are and you get to see both of your friends there and based on what they told me was that Fredrick and Anne miss you a lot.

Y/N- I miss them too and I want to help them become good friends again and ask why they fought each other in the first place. 

Mommy- Then you are a true friend to them and I'm proud of that. Oh, and one more thing.

Y/N- Yeah?

Mommy- So, I talked to Mackenzie's mother earlier today and wanted to meet you and I sometime soon.

Y/N- When can we?

Mommy- I was gonna text her back but then I got a call from Benjamin and answer it and we talked for a long time so now I gotta text her back now.

Y/N- Hey, I got an idea!

Mommy- What's that?

Y/N- How about you invite Mackenzie and her mom to Dave and Buster's so they can meet Fredrick, Anne, and their parents?

Mommy- You know what Y/N. That's not a bad idea at all. Ok, I'll text her and see what she says ok?

Y/N- Ok. 

Mommy- Well then, then we shall see what happens tomorrow. Now, what do you do for dinner?

I asked and see if we can have some Grilled cheese sandwiches and she yes and I was happy about those tasty sandwiches but what me even happier was...

Y/N's mind- I'm gonna meet Fredrick and Anne again!

(The next day)

It was around 4:40 Pm and we made it to the Dave and Busters and found a parking spot, mommy turned off the car and we headed on our way to the place. We went inside and mommy bought our entrance cards for the Arcade games. We got in and walked around the place and looked for them.