15

"Now I won't catch a cold?", she asked him shivering when the cold wind touched her face. He held her hand pulling her out before wrapping his arms around her.

"It's your mistake. You should've woken up early", he spoke in her ear as she shivered with the cold. He pulled her with him inside the house.

"Can I sleep now?", she asked him looking around the house.

"Do you think about anything else other than sleep", he asked her as she rolled her eyes.

"My back is hurting", she stated as he held her hand before pulling her into a room.

"Aren't you touching me too much?", she questioned looking at their interlinked hands than at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You are a shivering mess", he stated ignoring her words.

She looked at the bag tiredly, he packed for their so-called honeymoon. She wanted to sleep so much right now.

"You can unpack or I should help you", he asked more like teased as she glared at him.

"Fuck you", she hissed and saw his expressions changing immediately. He seemed aggressive and she loved her effect on him.

"Don't use that word again", he told her glaring daggers at her as she simply rolled her eyes at his words.

"Stop irritating me then", she spoke taking the bag from him.

"It is heavy you idiot girl", he told her when she held the bag with both her hand placing it on the bed.

"I can carry heavy things. In what century are you living where girls don't even carry heavy things. Update your data and look around", she spoke taking her clothes before walking to the bathroom ignoring him totally.

She came out after half an hour getting irritated by her long hair. She really needs a haircut now.

She combed her long hair which reached a few inches down her hip

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She combed her long hair which reached a few inches down her hip. She heard the sound of something falling which made her turn.

She found him finding something on the floor. She frowned before peeking to find what he was looking for. He sighed as he picked up his glasses.

Careless guy. She mumbled.

"I am hungry", she told him keeping the brush aside in full attitude with her head held high.

"You can't eat me", he answered taking out his book from the bag and lying back on the bed to read it. She gaped at his words before pulling the book away from him.

"You keep telling me that I am your wife and when I tell you something to do, you do this. Lying here doing nothing reading a fucking book", she told him with gritted teeth when he held her wrist before pulling her on top of him.

Before she could say anything, he hovered over her making her eyes wide. She didn't even realize what happened.

"Don't say that f word again. You have a really bad mouth", he stated more like threatened her.