ᵘⁿᵒ

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 | 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 | 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲

ONE OF THE MASKED PEOPLE, 001 is assigned to be the leader and guide on what the others do. 002 will be checking each and everybody day to night. 003, will be making sure that they are doing their job right. The others will follow and do their job in making sure this game will be going the way they want it.

The Front Man's childhood friend, number 002. She is a very faithful person to the Front Man. The Front Man was also faithful to Y/N. Y/N can be mean and cold but she still has a heart. She still can love and help.

-

The three most important masked people have their rooms closer to the Front Man's room. All three of them wake up in the morning, earlier than anybody else. Y/N was tired all the time but she didn't know if the other masked person was also tired.

"Let's go check now," 001 told 002 and 003 which they responded with a nod.

001 went first, followed by 002 and 003.

001 was with 003 checkings if everybody were awake and ready to meet the players. 002 was left already behind the big door. She was waiting for the others to come.

Finally, they came, they stood up straight waiting for the door to open.

Open!

The big door opened as we all stepped inside. 001 was in front while we were behind. All attention goes to us waiting for us to say something.

"I would like to extend a hearty welcome to you all. Everyone here will participate in six different games over six days. Those who will win all six games will get a handsome cash prize." 001 spoke as all of the players listened attentively.

"How are we supposed to believe you?" A player asked. "You suddenly put us to sleep, take our phones and wallets away, then bring us to this mysterious place." He added gaining all of the attention. "Now you show up saying you'll pay us handsomely for playing a few games? Do you expect us to believe that?"

001 looks at 002. Trying to tell her to speak and answer his questions. "We reluctantly took those measures to maintain our confidentiality bringing you here. We'll return everything once the games are over." She answered.

"How come you are wearing those masks?" A woman asked. She was also a player, she raised her hand trying to be polite.

"We do not disclose the faces and personal information of our staff to the participants. It's a measure we take for the fairness of the games and privacy. Please understand." Now, 001 spoke again.

"I don't trust a word you just said. You lured, kidnapped, and locked us up." Another player said. He had glasses so Y/N thought he was smart, smart enough to why he was here. "You make all kinds of excuses to keep yourself hidden after all those illegal actions. Give us one good reason why we should trust you."