ᵒᶜʰᵒ

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 | 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 | 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲

HUFF!

HUFF!

BOTH OF THEM PANTING, as they reached the island. It was very rocky, with cut-up trees, but some of the trees were still in good condition.

They both removed their heavy equipment, and Jun-ho helped the girl who was struggling to take it out.

When he did this, he heard her heavy breaths. He thought that she was just very tired from all of this. She could take a rest.

He looked at his phone, taking it out of the plastic wrapped around it. He checked the service and wanted to send it already to the chief of police.

"Hey," He said, his hand on top of Y/N's shoulders. "I'll just g up there to look for some service on my phone"

Y/N just nodded her head. She was unable to talk due to her breathing.

Jun-ho decided to nod with her, waiting for an answer which he didn't get. "Do you want to come with me? they might catch you here" He looked around trying to spot the Front Man and his other companions.

"C'mon," Jun-ho said, intertwining his hands with Y/N, dragging her to go on top.

-

"They're here," Jun-ho said.

He spotted the red minions and the Front Man, looking at their diving apparatuses that they dropped a while ago.

He looked at his phone and tapped the call named 'Cheif'

"Jun-ho!" A voice screamed on the other line.

"Cheif," Jun-ho said, holding his phone towards his ear.

"Where the hell are you?" The other line asked.

"Cheif, can you hear me?"

"I haven't seen or heard from you in days!"

"I'll explain everything later."

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

"I'm on an island somewhere in the southwestern sea." Jun-ho ignored the constant blabbing of the man on the other line.

"What?"

"Trace the location of this phone and send backup right away"

"What? Backup?"

"I need backup. I need the coast guard and a police squad at least"

"What? I can't hear you!" The other said while breaking up.

"I'll send you the photos and videos. You can check those"

"Hey"

"I'll call you again.