Chapter 1

I stand on the stage with a big smile, looking at my parents, daughter and best friend with tears in my eyes, they were smiling, whistling and screaming my name, expressions beeming with pride, i finally did it, after years of hardwork, sweat and tears. i can finally say I'm a doctor. I was never one of the lucky ones, like my cousins that got everything on a silver plater, i was always told by my parents family, that i will never get this degree, because I'm not smart enough or cut out for it.

So with two jobs, a scholarship and the help of my parents and bestie... i pushed through. Needless to say, now years later i made it and lets just say the family is sour about it because the black sheep is now out shining their childrens spotlight of beauticians and art schools, wanna be artists. I never cared for their affection, atleast i have my parents, best friend and 10 year old daughter Lilly. I know what you thinking.... how can a 30 year old unmarried girl have a daughter... Well that was a dumb mistake from my side thinking he was the one only to find out that he wasn't sane enough to be a man... Causing me to move back home with my parents and its actually a good thing i did because of that i decided to stop putting my life on hold and go for my dreams, making sure my daughter has a good future.

When i was accepted to Harvard my parents sold all our assets meaning ranch, businesses etc and moved to Boston. We wanted to buy in Cambridge but the properties there cost a fortune, so half an hours drive isn't that bad when you can live on a beautiful small ranch with a view of the beautiful countryside every morning, my daughter Lilly and i ride horses, so we needed a place to stable our 6 horses.

I've been Skipping out on horse riding for the past few years, but Lilly was happy to help keeping my horses fit and in training, taking them to shows to keep them in the circuit, now that my studies are over... I plan on competing again. I've never competed in this area, so this will be a new start for me. I walk off stage with degree in hand, went back to my seat, once the ceremony ended, we all throw our caps in the air in celebration, then stood up shaking each others hands, the lovers kiss each other, and my family comes running towards me, hugging the life out of me, mom bursting in to tears. "Mom stop crying i don't want to ruin my make up before we can go eat... You will be making me look like Dracula's dead but funky bride!!!" I tell her and she giggled. I can't help it... My baby has finally graduated and did it all on her own... Dad nods while throwing he's arm around mom. We all are so proud of you peaches....

I was Suddenly lifted in the air, twirled around midair, making me squeal and laugh at the tactics of my bestie Luke. Hey Doc will you be my savour, and patch me up when i need it? You know its a jungle out there and i need my sidechick to always keep me safe and patched up... He's question takes me back to a incident a few years ago... making me laugh. You know you deserved that woman's heel in your leg right Luke... Serves you right for doing the wham, bam thank you mam and leave in the middle of the deed... This happened 4 years ago, as usual he meets woman at the club does the deed, but in stead of finishing the job he ran out half-way through, he just ran for the hills, which is very odd for him, a few days after the incident she tracks him down, then attacks him with her brand new pair of stilettos... Needless to say he arrived at the hospital with a shoe stuck in his leg and the woman still screaming at him in Spanish... He gives me an confused look... Until like a light came on in his mind, his eyebrows scrounge together as he takes offense. Hey that chick was crazy she wanted me to do al kinds of kinky funny shit, i was all for it but when it comes to some shit... i draw the line... He shivers like it was creepy... So i had to get out of there... but unfortunately the next time i saw her she was so crazy she attacked me out of nowhere...

I laugh and shake my head. Now give your super handsome, greek god of a bestfriend and godfather to our pumpkin a hug will you!! He shouts. I laugh and hug him. Congratulations Pandaboo... Thanks Oogleybear. So what do you say you me naked bottle of champagne, chocolate strawberries, cherry flavored body paint and a night you will never forget? This makes me laugh and swat his chest. You know you can't handle this... I gesture to myself. He laughs and hugs me again. Damn... how i missed that smart mouth of yours no one gets me like you do boo... I smile at him and nods, missed you too, so hows the move going?? He sighs. Before pinching his nose. Don't ever let me move again will you...this sucks ass, all the packing and shit is ruining my vibe, you never realize how much shit you have collected all the years till you have to pack it away... but atleast its all done and I'll be moving in on monday. He smirks and holds my shoulders, so I'm all yours this weekend, then next week your mine...