Special to me

"I dont care" she always does this. Is this what I get for just doing something nice for my girlfriend?

"Sorry ma'am, can you come back in like 10 minutes?" I say excusing her until we are ready to order. She nods walking away. My sweet smile quickly fades swinging my head back around to Ariana. She's so spiteful sometimes. "What the fuck is your problem?" I harshly whisper making her raise her eyebrows. I don't usually get mad or yell. Especially At her, but she's pushing her limits.

"Who are you talking to like that?" She asks lightly grabbing my arm staring directly in my eyes. My eye sight quickly is replaced with darkness as I feel a sharp pain hit me in my calf. Motherfucker. "Can you not do this every time we go somewhere?" I say through my teeth trying to keep it low key that, that little ass hit hurts way more than it should. That's why I hate heels.

"Oh so you want me to ignore the fact that you're out here with girls I don't even know?" She widens her eyes. Hitting me again. "I have the notion to do a lot of things, and you're lucky I'm breaking your knee caps and not ripping ur face off right now." She says smiling, then raising her hand for the waiter.

Jesus. I loosen my tie around my collar making my breathing more easier. We order our food. Ariana not even bothering to try and pay, but It's ok ima just pay with her card. "So wanna tell me the bitches name?" I roll my eyes sighing putting down the piece of steak I was going to eat.

I look around making sure nobody's listening or approaching us. "It's somebody I work with" is all I say before groaning when I felt a foot go directly to my dick. "I think ima need way more details than that" she says under her breath while getting something out her teeth with her tongue, then smiling at me.

"Her names gina. She's my assistant and she basically does what I tell her to."

"Oh like suck your dick when I'm not around?"

I scoff. There is no way she's serious.

"Oh like you don't have your fun" I roll my eyes stuffing another piece of steak in my mouth. I regret saying that. Even though it wasn't true. The look she gives makes me want to just dissolve in my seat.

"I believe I'm ready to go now." She drops her fork and knife. Grabs her jacket, and goes out the back door.

I suppose I'm supposed to follow her.

Grabbing my blazer, putting it on I go out the back door also. Seeing our all black suv out side. The silhouette of Ariana showing. I hop inside, tapping the outside of the car to tell our driver to go.

"So how do you want to die, y/n?" I hear her voice say from the left of me.

"With you sitting on my face suffocating me to death, to be exact" I say with deadpan looking out the window.

My attention to the outside was taken immediately when I felt a hand slowly take my blazer off. I look over to see Ariana. Eyes low and dark. Lips lightly parted. Hands lightly caressing me. My mind loses track of all the hints. she's clearly horny.

She slowly leans in to me. Lips barely touching mine. Hovering over eachother. She slowly takes one leg going over me to straddle me. She caresses my face all the way to stomach making her way back up to undo my tie. "Unbutton your shirt" she basically demanded, and I listened. Unbuttoning my shirt until it was ripped "always going to fucking slow, huh?" She grumbled. Grabbing me by my neck pulling me into a kiss. The unbuttoned shirt still on my arms as I grip her waist pulling her closer. My breath hitch's when I feel her nails go in my back. Her kisses going down to my neck, to my stomach all the way to the place I needed her the most. My head drops back when I feel her start to unbuckle my belt.

Wasn't she just mad at me? So why is she giving me head? She's never done this before. My thoughts was interrupted when I hear her say a 'hey'. "You look in my eyes the whole time" she says her hand slowly pumping, making me even more harder with the look she was giving me. I nod quickly watching her take my tip into her mouth, tongue swirling around it. Damn. I grab her hair trying to move it out of the way, but stopping when I saw her stare become a glare. She always hated when I did that for some reason. Especially if her hair was already up. My breath was quickly tooken from me when I feel her finally deep throat, my tip touching the back of her throat as she moves her throat like magic.

"Jesus" I breathe out, making her smirk. That's what she wanted. I wasn't being vocal enough. I thought she got annoyed when I was vocal with orgasms.

I feel her hand go up my thigh going back down it, while still keeping me inside her mouth. "Keep going" I demand trying to keep my Breathing sturdy.  I feel like I'm about to come already. "Ah fuck" I moan gripping anything I can. My body freezes when  I feel a cold sensation touch my left side of my stomach. I look down to see a gun. My gun. pointed at me. "Unless you wanna cum and get shot at the same time I probably wouldn't cum" my eyes still wide, not processing everything. Damn it. "Ari come on man" I say trying to make her calm down. While also having to deal when her jerking me off at the same time.

"Don't worry, if you just listen to me you won't get shot. Do not. Cum. Until I say, ok?" I nod still in shock and pleasure. What the guck even is this? Who does shit like this? Her mouth goes all the way down to the base of my dick making me grab the car seat or just anything I could touch or grab.

'Fucks' and 'shits' falling out of my mouth almost every second. It was the moment that I felt that coil in my stomach. I was ready to let it all out until I remembered that I have my girlfriend literally holding a gun to my thigh if I cum.

"Hold it baby, I know you can" she teases making my grip on the car seats tighter. She takes the tip of her finger rubbing my tip, then sticking her tongue out and slapping my dick on it. She gave me the most sexist eyes. I don't even think I can hold it. "Baby, please." I plead "just go easier on me" she starts to rub my thigh poking her lip out.

"Awww i thought the big gang leader was to bad to beg, I guess not huh?" My breathing gets heavier as she goes faster with her hands. "Babe I can't hold it. Please, I promise, I promise" my mouth seems like it can't close.

"Promise what?" She asks looking directly in my soul now using two hands.

"I won't disobey you no more" I finally let out putting my hand on one of her hands to slow it down and make it less intense. Which didn't last long when she smacked my hand away.

I almost cry when I feel her lips go right back where they was previously. I feel her suck harder making me tense up and making my toes curl. Her mouth was then removed from my dick to my ear.

"Cum for me, sweetheart" I swear i almost pasted out. My moaning so loud no doubt our driver can hear, even if there was a shield. I hold my hips up in the air gripping literally anything I can as she sucks the life out of me along with my sperm.

I sit there awed by the orgasm I just had. While Ariana gets up fixing her lipstick getting back in her seat. She puts my gun on my lap making me flinch.

She gives me a kiss on the cheek before whispering a "good job" in my ear. Smiling after.

When I finally got ahold of myself I pulled my boxers up along with my pants. I sat back and looked out of the window again, but this time all sweaty and heavy breathing.

"Hey, can we get some vegan ice cream?" She asks the driver before going back on her phone.

She's never leaving me, now. She's way to special. Special to me.

______________________

Head then made a mf whipped 🤦🏽‍♀️