Toxicity and drugs

"Fuck you!" I hear Ariana yell through the house. Running into the living room.

"You think you can just come in my life and fuck shit up like you always do?" She basically spits while being an inch close to my face.

"For Christ fucking sake, nobody's coming in your fucked up depressing ass life to fuck anything up." I say rolling my eyes . She so fucking dramatic sometimes. "You say that but you stay coming back to me, making me fucking feel crazy!"

I walk into the kitchen looking in the fridge the for something to drink ignoring her. I might have to lay off these pills, I'm dehydrated as hell. I clench my jaw when the door suddenly slams in the middle of my search. I look up to see her staring at me. "What do want me the say the sex is good? Because that's the only reason. I definitely wouldn't come back just be fucking yelled at by you." I say walking out.

"You said you was fucking clean, y/n!" I stop, turning around to see her eyes brimming with tears. "Then I come here to see you popping pills? Not even trying to fucking hide it. Probably because your brain is already fucking fried to the point that you don't give a fuck if you die or get caught !"  I take my hoodie off clenching it in my fist.

"Oh fuck you" I spat at her while running up stairs. "Fuck me? Really?" I hear her starting again. I sit on our bed rubbing my hands through my hair, looking up when she enters.

"Do you not care about how I feel about this?" I sit there not responding. She irks my brain to the point I just wanna disappear. "You're nothing but a low life drugged up junkie." I feel her hand go against my face, mushing me "you're a piece of fucking shit and everybody knows it, y/n." she says then walking out the room. Only to come back with a trash bag, putting it in my hands.

"I want you out of the house today, if you don't leave I will call the cops and tell them what you was doing. Enjoy your life y/n" I don't say anything while she's on her way out.

Fucking bitch. I hate her. "I'm the fucking druggie but your the reason !" I say running down stairs.

"Then leave! Who's begging you to stay? Not me!" She yells from the kitchen.

I run in the kitchen quickly to see her drinking wine.

"I hate you!"

"I hate you more!"

"I fucking hate you!"

"You disgust me" I say getting in her face, tears from anger coming up "I hate you and you disgust me with every fucking fiber and atom in my body" we stare at each other for what feels like an hour.

I watch her face turn redder by the second "oh please I'm fucking surprised that your ass even know what a damn atom is!" She shouts making my blood boil.

"I want you dead." I hear her whisper "you mind as well just kill yourself right now, because your not gonna get any better" she says laughing in my face. "You know what?" She grabs my hand taking me to the living room "Here, just do it. Kill yourself." I look at her in confusion "there goes a nice good road for you to stand in the middle of to fucking kill yourself" she says trying to push me outside "I'm not going any fucking where, You piece of shit, you say I'm a druggie but your no fucking better. Ariana you'd fuck anything and everything that comes your way. You've fucked me, my friends, your friends, fucking strangers! You are honestly so fucking unbelievable....but hey I'm the "low life drugged up junkie"? You're a fucking psychotic sex addict" I watch tears brim up in her eyes as I kept talking. "Remember the night of the party at Jason's house? Do you remember? Because I sure the hell do" I say with a bitter chuckle. "Couldn't keep your hands off anybody there, including me."