Little does she know.

She always try to talk to her. She never seems interested in what she says or how she says it. The normal stuff that make people laugh doesn't work with her.
She just looks at her with this unreadable face. She seems empty. Sad? No. Mad? No. Happy? Definitely not. Maybe she's lost or depressed. She can never tell.

Ariana just didn't want to leave her out. She wanted her to feel included. She tried too. Hard. Invited her places, like dinner, parks, certain events. The girl denied every time. She said she had other stuff to do. Ariana thinks she's bluffing every time. There's no way somebody is busy all the time, Ariana thought.

She walks into class. Expecting to see the girl that probably didn't want to see her. When she finally finds her, her body feels like electricity went through it, her smile beamed even more, her walk became more jumpy.

"Hello" Ariana says putting down her note books. Leaning her head on one hand, holding her head up. She looks at her like she is the most mesmerizing thing in the world. She was to her.

"Hi" is all she says making Ariana frown a little bit. She didn't smile. Nearly opened her mouth. Didn't even look at her. She just wrote down in her note book. "Whatcha writing?" Ariana leans her head over her shoulder to check out what she was doing.

She quickly grabs the note book pulling it to her chest. She looks at Ariana with a scowl. " it's just notes" she blankly says glaring at Ariana.

Class went by fast, Ariana gets up covering the walk way for the girl beside her. "Y/n?" Ariana whispers to the girl. Avoiding to look her in the eyes she gets up the courage "would you like to go somewhere with me?"

She pauses

"Somewhere like what?" Ariana grabs her hand. Holding ur tightly. "Somewhere to..enjoy our selfs".

Y/n was attracted to the girl. She just knew that the girl was very....annoying? No. Uhh giddy? Yes thats it! She's too bubbly. She's all smiley and pinky. She's like a child basically. Maybe if she could tone it down a little. That would be way better.

"Sure" the girl said letting a little smirk glide onto her lips. Maybe the girl would finally get to know Ariana better and like her....well if she spares her unlike she did the others.