𝟓𝟓. ✭ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈 ✭

Torey had pulled me in for a kiss and I had actually been surprised at that. He had been adamant about me brushing my teeth after I'd sucked off Brooks previously, but apparently he was okay with his dick being in my mouth now. The way he'd made me suck him off was also proof that he was okay with it. The back of my throat could testify to that fact.

"You guys are so fucking hot together." Brooks' statement had Torey and I pulling away from one another. He's watching the two of us, cock in hand, stroking it.

"Oh you think so?" Torey surprised me by asking but then brings his lips back to mine as he languidly moves his length inside of me. His tongue pushes deep into my mouth as his cock does my pussy. He breaks away from me and aims at Brooks, "You like that, do you?"

"You know I do." Brooks switches positions until he's lying in front of me horizontally. Those umber depths of his swirl with lust and voracity as he cups the side of my face, bringing my attention solely back to him. I turn my face slightly in his grip, gently biting the palm of his hand. "So fucking hot," he ingeminated. Torey's hold on my neck loosens as Brooks comes in for a kiss. His mouth smothers mine, just as Torey's had, his tongue, though, dipping into my mouth in a sensual manner. When our kiss deepens I feel Torey pull himself out of me. The action has me groaning at the loss of him.

A harsh hand in my hair has my head jerking back away from Brooks' mouth. Torey's lips are at my ear with, "I want you to ride me backwards. Now." His voice is full of authority as he props himself into a semi-sitting position after letting go of my hair. My blue eyes search Brooks to see if there's any hesitation or feeling of uncertainty but there's not. It's just that same hunger he's had since the start of this.

"Go on then." He nods off to the side with a quick tweak of my nipple.

I make quick work of getting to my knees and before straddling Torey I look back at him. If there's anything going on inside of him that he doesn't want me to see he's doing a good job of masking it. I bite my lip as I straddle him, my ass in his direction while Brooks is kneeling besides me. I take ahold of Torey's thick cock and place it at my entrance before slowly sliding down on him. A moan tears from both him and me.

I start slowly, rocking my hips against him, adjusting to his length yet again. I'm a soaking wet mess, so it's not difficult to maintain a quicker pace. Brooks begins fondling my breasts as he watches me take Torey over and over. One of his hands is pumping his cock and I make a point of taking it from him and doing it myself. His hardness feels good in my hand, the soft skin of him and veins against my hand has me letting out a whimper of a noise as he continues to watch me intensely.

It's a new sensation for me to be so turned on because he's so turned on. It makes me want to do the dirtiest things with Torey, things Brooks and I haven't done together but things I wonder if he would enjoy watching. I'm completely enraptured by the exhibitionism of the act Torey and I had committed earlier. A hard smack to my ass has me yelping out and then another and another, Torey abusing the skin of my hind-end in the most delicious fashion.

"Lean forward, Dani, I wanna spread that ass." I do just that, letting go of Brooks' cock and grabbing ahold of Torey's thighs as I work him harder. "That's a fucking sight." He exposes more of me to him by stretching my ass cheeks apart with his hands. I know what to expect so him spitting directly on my ass does nothing but excite me. "Gotta get you ready for round two back here." I shiver in anticipation as he lubricates me, using his thumb to work my tight, puckered hole.

"Oh God!" I cry out into the room as he sinks two digits inside of me.

"You ready to take two cocks?" Another swat on my ass has me gripping his skin tighter and sucking my bottom lip into my mouth. "Tell me, Dani." The words were practically a growl and they have me salivating. "Dani—"