ali abdul x reader💕💕

4-10-21
currently 6:27 am
type of story: fluff
  (ali is not married)
tw: panic attacks/ crying

y/n pov:

it's day one in the game. i have number 230, which i'm pretty happy about because that's the number of my birthday, 23. (fun fact :D) we go through the rules, and wow, there are a lot of people with horrendous debt. don't get me wrong, i do too, but it's not like a billion won.
i look around at who i'm competing against and their numbers, 456, 212, 101, and more. i see a 199. he seems like a good teammate, if we ever have to pair. he's also really attractive. i go and chill for a bit until the first game starts. it's red light green light. i am a god at this game. we all line up and wait for the "red light" and "green light". player 199 comes next to me in the line up. "green light :)", the girl says. "RED LIGHT!" and we all stop, except for some people. she does it again. and we stop again. the repetition slowly gets faster, making it harder to stop in time. i feel myself start to shake. not during this game.. please. i can't move. my feet are planted on the ground. i feel someone's touch on my hand. someone's holding my hand, and are rubbing circles on my wrist. "it's going to be okay. you'll live. i'm here for you." i hear a voice say. player 199? "green light!", and we take a step forward, still in hand, together. "red light!", and we stop. i smile. i squeeze his hand and he returns the act. we keep doing this until we're at the end. the timers almost up. shit!

ali's pov:

oh my gosh, i'm holding the pretty girl's hand. her hand is so soft too. the timer hits 10 seconds, and we jump over the line. she falls behind me but i grab her and pull her towards me, both of us jumping over the line. i land sitting down actually, with her cuddling into me. "hey, 230, we made it!", i say to her. she looks up at my and smiles wide. "we did!", she replies. she wraps her arms around my neck, hugging me tight. "thank you.", she says. "you're welcome. if you ever need me, you know where i am. by the way, my name's ali." "im y/n" "wow, what a pretty name :)", i respond. she blushes. she's so cute wtf

time skip

y/n pov:
it's now nighttime in the warehouse. lights out was about 10 minutes ago, and i'm supposed to be asleep. but i can't sleep. i look around and see ali's bed. he's also not asleep. i quietly get up and go over to him. "ali, i can't sleep.", i say to him. he smiles. he pats the mattress indicating that he wants me to sleep next to him and so i get in and under the covers. i wrap my arms around him and he cuddles back. "i will never let anything bad happen to you. whatever occurs here, i'll be there. we'll make it out together. we'll win together. we'll survive any challenge that comes our way. alright?", he says honestly. "of course.", i say, shutting my eyes and drifting off into slumber.

there ya go :) i love ali sm like i really cried ⚠️SPOILERS⚠️

when he died. he deserves everything and more and sang woo deserves nothing :) (jk i loved him before he killed ali but he's iffy now)
anyways thank you for reading!!

word count: 607 words