New Wave 1.1

Darkness.

That is what i saw.

Which makes sense considering that i was in my room with lights off. I can't even turn them on. And i don't want to wake up my parents for them to turn the lights on for me.

I shake my head. No, i am not gonna continue sulking about this. I turn my attention from my room and bring up my phone. I finish the last strokes of my lineart. I am about to start coloring, but a notification from reddit catches my eyes.

"Huh?" I make a questioning sound while clicking on it.

The app starts and i read the post 'Hey guys, just found an interesting Worm CYOA. It's called Worm Insert Cyoa v0.6. I don't think it's finished, but it is pretty cool.'

A post made by "3nd br1ng3r" huh? Let's see what this is about. The link is to a post on imgur so i know there aren't any viruses. The worst that i can expect is a scary picture, if this is a troll of some kind.

I click it and for a split second i black silhouette on a white background and then...

...Nothing

--(Blaze)--

I slowly come back to my senses and try to my senses, but find myself unable to do so. I feel like i should be more concerned about that-i should fucking know wh-but, i am not. I find that my eyes are already open-do i even have eyelids right now-and find myself in some kind of room. I look towards my body and can't see anything.

I try to speak. Nothing.

I try to move around. Nope.

I try to make any noise... you get the point.

Not being able to do anything but look around, i do exactly that.

The room i find myself in is some kind of round office. There is a table with a leather chair behind. The table itself has nothing on it which is... creepy, compared to the rest of the office. The office has black colored walls with some painting of famous pieces, but spacey. The figures themselves are just black shapes of space with stars in them on top of a normal background.

I tear my eyes away from them and decide to wait. It's not like i have much of a choice in the matter. After the longest 5-ish minutes i hear a door opening to my right. Which is weird because i'm pretty sure there wasn't any door at all.

I see a figure that looks like it is composed if space itself. That figure moves behind the desk, pulls away the chair and sits down on it. Though they had no face i could feel the exact moment when the looked at me, (or just focused on me?) and if i had a body right now i would probably shift uncomfortably.

I wait for them to speak or do anything. I was starting to think that they are just some kind of paralysis demon or something when-

"Greetings." I hear an echo like voice from them. They spoke that word but i could hear thousand different meaning as whispers around me. "Hello", "Hi" and others. "I... am The Endbringer."

Right... how original. I am pretty sure Endbringers from Worm would want a word with you.

"Funny you should mention it." !!! "Yes, i can hear your thoughts. You humans are not that complicated." What does that mean?

He continued to speak, pretending not to hear me. "Funny you should mention Worm. You see, i am what you would commonly refer to as a R.O.B. and i have nothing do. The destruction of all creation isn't due until $?'#^_)(* and i am simply bored. So!" He suddenly stand up and flows like the water towards my face. "I have a little distraction to enjoy... that's you if you haven't realized yet."