ch 7

SMUT

SMUT

Pollen season. It was a bit of a curse. Especially at UA High.

"Achoo!" Todoroki sneezed.

"Whoa! Todoroki! You've got the flu too?!" Midoriya asked, seeming a little scared.

"Y-Yeah." He responded, placing a face mask on.

"You honestly should've stayed home if you weren't feeling that well." Iida pointed out. "You don't want to give anyone else the flu either."

"I told my father, but he didn't listen."

"Achoo!" A girl sneezed.

"Uraraka!" Midoriya yelled.

Uraraka and Tsuyu were also victims of hay fever. One chose to stay home, but the other was eager to go to school, just to see Midoriya.

"Cover your mouth when sneezing, please!" Iida reminded her. "Or wear one of these!" He then gave her a blue face mask.

"Sorry about her." You laughed nervously. "She really wanted to come here. Tsu's also sick, but she chose to not come in today."

Due to the pollen season existing, most people didn't come to school that day. Uraraka and Todoroki were the only sick ones that came in....

-💘-

And that meant that they had to be on the sidelines whilst watching other people try to spar and improve their quirks.

"FULL COWLING SHOOT STYLE!" Midoriya yelled.

"Gah!" You screamed as you activated your quirk from your hand.

"Midoriya." You changed the tone of your voice. "Be a good friend and deactivate your quirk for me."

Uraraka got mad at you. "Hey! I thought you promised that you wouldn't activate your quirk on him!" She yelled.