The Meeting

Please listen to this song to really visualize the strong connection these two have 🥀🥀
_______________________________________

October was always Benjamin's favorite time of the year. It was the season of his and George Washington's anniversary.

" It's really been 2 years, huh?"

Benny said to himself as he walked along a street in Boston lined with old brick houses and colorful trees losing their leaves. There was a cool evening breeze, the sun was almost setting at 6 PM.

Benny was almost at Georgie's house 😘 Cutely delivering his revolutionary war papers while listening to his favorite cupcakke remix. It gives him ideas for when he's in Georgie's bed.

"Slurp that dick til it cum...."

It was so inspiring to him.

He stopped on the lonely street. The wind blew passed him. No one will stop for you, not even the wind. He pulled his bag to his chest and looked through all his war papers. He found it.

It was a poem that he wrote earlier. A deep analysis on the line Slurp That Dick Til It Cum. He was planning on giving it as a love letter to Georgie on the day of their anniversary, October 54th.

However, he still had a long month to go until the fateful day. It was only the 4th.

He looked back up from his deep thoughts. The sun had set and he just now noticed the air getting colder. He looked up a little further and saw that his lonely street was not so lonely anymore.

There was a couple just a few feet ahead. A short blonde girl who, from what Benny Frank heard, was talking about her missing brother. The man by next to her was Ajax, but Frankie Pie didn't know that yet. The blonde girl was calling him Childe.

Benny's heart stopped when he saw Childe. He was tall, well dressed, and ginger. GINGER. He was so awestruck by him that he fell over, right below his feet. From Childe's prospective, it looked like he fell to his knees. Like he was worshipping him.