🅜🅡.🅒🅔🅞

Louis clicked his tongue, eyebrows intensely furrowed beneath his surgical face mask and head lamp. He placed pressure on his tool as he dug into some of the shin's bone marrow, with a saw blade.

The burnt bone smell invaded his nostrils even through the face mask, leaving him in the need to take a break every fifteen to twenty minutes so that he could catch his breath in the hallway.

It was one of the most disgusting procedures they had to go through, but he was used to it by now.

There were often types of insects or some DNA embedded from animals around, which would have infested the body after death to feed off of it. Figuring out what infested the body helps to determine time of death.

He stopped the saw, by now holding his breath because of the gross burnt smell. Louis needed a break, he set the tools down and rolled his surgical gloves off of his hands.

Earlier, Niall had been in the lab with Louis assisting him and taking notes while he had been working. But now it was 11:16pm, and Louis was alone in the lab because he didn't want to go home without figuring out a more exact time of death for this new body that had been found.

He stood in the shiny hallway with his arms crossed as he took deep breaths of fresher air to relax his mind and body.

Louis had his eyes rested closed momentarily when he felt a hard finger poke his arm. "Um hello. You're Doctor Tomlinson, right?" A deep raspy voice poked through the silent atmosphere.

Louis' eyes shot opened, he basically jumped out of his skin because he had thought he would be alone the rest of the night.

When he did open his blue eyes he saw that he was face to face with a really tall and very handsome man in a suit, with emerald green eyes and shoulder length curly brown hair.

Louis didn't say anything for a moment, he was speechless looking at the hot man, he hadn't felt this way for a while.

The man's pretty eyes burned into him as Louis slightly struggled to speak.

"Uh y-yes. That is me." He finally responded with a nervous smile, then taking off his headlamp, face mask, and goggles so that the man could see his face properly.

The man looked very serious and focused, but examined Louis's face for a long moment.

He nodded. "I am the CEO of the Styles Systematic Security office. Private investigators." He introduced himself and showed Louis his badge. "I'm Harry Styles." He then added on even though Louis knew his name. He was the CEO of the company he was working with, after all.

Louis didn't know what to say, he stood there a moment trying to think, "Hello, Mr.Styles. Would you like to come into the autopsy room?"

"Yes, that is why I am here." Harry cleared his throat, he looked Louis up and down, staring a bit too long.

Louis nodded, feeling a little nervous because of the intensity he felt. "Sure. Follow me." He walked back into the room he was previously in which had the three bodies laid out on the lit up autopsy tables.

The third body had been brought in by Liam and a few other agents a few hours ago. The CSI had to examine the scene and everything beforehand.

Harry looked a bit grossed out when he had entered, probably was because of the smell. "This is worse than I had imagined." The CEO said grimly as he looked at all three of the gross mashed up bodies.

"They told me all of the victims were bludgeoned, but fuck." Harry murmured. He had seen one of the bodies already, but seeing all three smashed up like that was really unsettling and actually angering for him.

Louis glanced at him because of the unprofessional swear word he had used, and sighed. "Yup. It's pretty bad. Imagine how I feel stuck here alone with these guys all night." He said half jokingly.

Harry just blinked at him, and turned his tall statured body in order to look around at more details. "I will need to read over your notes." He said deeply.

"Of course." Louis quickly moved and grabbed his clip board that had pages pinned to it full of autopsy notes that Niall had written for him.

The last few pages were written by Louis since he had been taking them himself after Niall left for the day.

Louis handed the clipboard to the tall CEO and cleared his throat quietly.

Harry stood there for a long time reading them through very thoroughly, and after a bit Louis decided to continue examining the body he had been working on.

"You can sit on the loveseat, sir." Louis told him, as he was snapping some new rubber gloves onto his hands. The man had been standing for quite some time in the same spot.

Harry looked into his eyes. Louis swore just that almost knocked him backwards onto his ass. "Fine." The serious man said firmly and sat down on the black loveseat.

Louis swallowed some of his spit and placed his headlamp, face mask, and goggles back on himself before he continued what he was doing.

They both continued what they were doing for a while, and eventually Harry stood up and put down the clip board back where Louis had it before.

Louis, of course, could not see him with his magnifying goggles on his face and that headlamp. He was deeply focused on examining the body.

The CEO stood up and walked over to stand behind the Doctor as he was working.

Harry's eyes peered down into the goriness of Louis picking into the skin with his tools. Harry hated dead bodies, but after reading three of Louis Tomlinson's books he had written, Harry was actually sort of fascinated in him and his philosophies.

Louis was one of the best doctors in their country, the reason more than four hospitals had him on their list to be called in for examinations. His books weren't only about pathology, but had many other topics and conclusions concerning the medical field, that were indeed interesting and deep.

"So these people were beaten with bricks." Harry's deep voice stated, as he stood very close to Louis now.

Louis gasped in surprise and basically jumped out of his skin again, almost severing one of the toes that had been crushed.

Harry watched Louis catch his balance and then pull his goggles and head lamp thing off. "Styles, you keep scaring me." He said through his surgical mask and caught his breath.

Louis was surprised when Harry just chuckled. "Oops."

Louis glared at him playfully but smiled slightly and turned back to the body. "Yes. They were beaten with bricks."

Harry gazed at what Louis had been doing as he tried to create a profile for the murderer in his mind.

He watched Louis for a while that night, and tried putting together what person would have done this.

He asked himself how had they done it? And for what purpose were they still doing this?