𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱

the brunette furrowed her eyebrows in confusion upon seeing few kids there were excitedly laughing and screaming with each other as if something big is about to come

the brunette furrowed her eyebrows in confusion upon seeing few kids there were excitedly laughing and screaming with each other as if something big is about to come. as her curiousity keep raising even more, she can't help but to eventually approach the kids. they were playing near the forest.

" hey, what are you guys doing?" y/n softly asked, crouching down so their heights are at the same level. she even flash them a sweet smile too.

a little girl-around six years old-points to the forest, but it wasn't much helping with y/n's curiousity at all because she's even more confuse now.

" what's with the forest?" y/n questioned, head tilted a bit to the side.

" beomgyu returned! he'll come here and we are excited to see him so we can invite him to play with us again!" the same little girl ealier explained, having a wide smile plastered on her lips while her friends at the back were just vigorously nodding their heads.

y/n's eyes enlarged, she wasn't expecting such answer and obviously she had no idea when did beomgyu and the kids became close all of a sudden. she was indeed clueless, eyes blinking multiple times. theres few thoughts keep running inside her mind. Including the part where the kids said that...beomgyu came back? came back to this island? why would he do that if he knows that most villagers here weren't welcoming his presence at all?

" beomgyu...came back?" y/n lowly mutters, she don't know why but she feels lowkey happy to hear that. maybe at the facts that beomgyu keeps his promise to return back or at the facts that beomgyu still hasn't give up on her.

while she was busy with her thoughts, her ears caught faint footsteps that as time passed, only got clearer. she slowly look up from the ground and thats when her eyes make a contact with another pair of shining eyes. beautiful, just like the person. holding the whole galaxy in it that can make anyone lost while staring at it-including y/n herself.

" beomgyu.." y/n said, barely above whisper. holding back a smile as they both keep staring at each other.

beomgyu lets out a small chuckle, approaching y/n closer and flashing her a very soft smile. it unconciously make her heart flutters. " hey, i'm back." beomgyu mutters, scratching his head sheepishly.

y/n snorts, playfully rolling her eyes. " you abruptly left for a whole week and came back so suddenly. I thought you wont return again..."

" why won't i come back when you're here. i never give up on you." he softly speaks.

" plus, i asked ryujin to tell you that i promise to come back, right? theres no way i'm breaking that promise." he adds, smile only getting wider.