𝘂𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁

"come in, love

"come in, love." a voice that came out very soft and gentle snapped her back into reality, resulting her to blink her eyes once on reflex. she just zoned out, multiple trains of thoughts filling her head. too much to think, too much things occupying her blank mind even in a minute.

the brunette averted her gaze back to the front, eyes now landed on the familiar huge house that she hasn't seen in ages. it might be huge, but its far from a mansion. the design looks simple yet elegant and from outside, she can see that nothing much changed. its still the same just how it used to be when she saw it back then.

beomgyu chuckles upon seeing his wife didn't even moving, still staring at the house in awe. it's understandable, beomgyu found it cute instead.

as if he can read her mind, he said, "nothing much has changed, yeah?" with small giggles followed after.

y/n smiles, nodding her head when she can't help to agree at the knowing facts. " you're right, it's still the same.."

the guy pushed his hair back, slowly, his hand made it way towards her- intertwined their fingers together. and as always, it fits perfectly. it's always does. it seems as if their hands were made to hold only each other. while his other hand lifting a medium sized bag that didn't have that much things inside. it's lighter than it looks like.

" should we go inside or do you wish to stay outside any longer?" he teased.

y/n laughs, shaking her head. she then was the first to pull their interlocked hands and approaching the entrance of the house. " i'm excited." and she meant in wholeheartedly.

beomgyu only flashed her a small gentle smile, ruffling her hair a bit before punch in the password to unlock the door opened.

" the password's stay the same." she mentioned, and beomgyu only hums— confirming her words.

he immediately pushed the door opened right after, " welcome home, angel." with the most lovely smile, he said.

and a fit of giggles can be heard after he said those dramatic sentences. the girl slapped her husband arms lightly, not intending of hurting but just an excuse to hide her embarrassment. right- everytime he uses that simple nickname, she will never not get shy all of a sudden.

" you seem to love calling me that" she jokes, legs slowly step in to the quiet house.

" it fits you well though," he shrugged, not knowing how impactful his words were to her.

the girl silently rolled her eyes, ignoring beomgyu and leaving him behind carrying the bag while she makes way by herself to explore the house. she feels like she enters this house for the first time.