[Chapter 7] - Fishy Friendship

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

(Y/N): Whatever the cost is, I'll just pay for it.

River Person: Oh no no... It's all free~ Especially for you two love birds. (giggles)

Damn you're both a popular ship by the locals.

Tatsumatsu: Yeah no fucking kidding.

Frisk: (blushes deeply) A-Ahh! D-Don't misunderstand! He's j-just-!

The River Person just softly chuckled in response.

River Person: It's no problem dearie. Even if you aren't together right now, there could be a possibility that you two may end up liking each other. Ahh... Young love is a beautiful sight.

Frisk: W-Wah! (Y/N) help me out here!

(Y/N): I mean she ain't lying.

Frisk: Not you too!

She covered her scarlet face and turned away from (Y/N), while he just laughed it off.

River Person: Tra la la~ C'mon now. We have places to go.

The duo then boarded the boat, to which it then grew legs and started running on water. Yeah, weird boat, but it works nonetheless.

It eventually stopped at the Waterfall, near Undyne's and Napstablook's house. You both waved goodbye to the River Person before dashing off.

Papyrus: Welcome humans!

And our favorite red-scarfed skeleton was standing in front Undyne's house with his big toothy grin.

Frisk: Hey Papyrus!

Papyrus: You're both just in time! I was just about to go in and hang out with Undyne! Let's all go in, and I'll convince her to be friends with you two!

Tatsumatsu: It'll take alot of convincing her, knowing Undyne.

Papyrus: Oh right, human. Make sure you give her this. She usually LOVES these!

He gave frisk a medium sized bone with a red ribbon wrapped around it. Frisk happily accepts his request and stood next to you, behind Papyrus.

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!)

And after a few seconds, the door opens up to reveal Undyne in her casual attire.

Undyne: Hey Papyrus! (closes eyes and smiles) Ready for our rigorous, and secret, one-on-one training?

Tatsumatsu: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seriously?

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: And you say that I'M sad?

Papyrus: You bet! I also brung along a few friends!

Papyrus then steps aside, with Undyne still unaware that she'll be greeting you two.

Undyne: Hi! I don't believe we have-

(Y/N): Yes you have.

The gilled warrior's eyes widen to see both you and Frisk, the humans that defeated her literally minutes ago, was at her doorstep with her best friend Papyrus. Not even the happy-go-lucky skeleton was immune to the thick tension in the air.

Papyrus: W-Well in anycase! Let's just go inside, w-we have much to do!

Undyne: Yeah...

Everyone then semi-awkwardly entered her fish-shaped house. Everything seemed normal when you looked around, and nothing "out of the ordinary" to note. It just goes to show you that even a scary and intimidating character such as Undyne could live in a normal lifestyle.