Chapter 19

Y/N

I woke up in Tom's chest, aww he's sleeping. He is so cute. I have to go to the bathroom.. I left somehow his arms and went to the bathroom. When I got out I wore my clothes and sat in his desk. There were a lot of books in bookshelves, and also notebooks. I won't touch his notebooks. Maybe they are private! Whatever, I want to play with his hair.. he is so cute when he sleeps. But like, very cute!! And hot! I sat in the bed playing with his hair. Untill, he opened his eyes and rolled me under him. He scared me somehow and gave me butterflies too. He was above me!!

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

''Tommy you scared me'' i said.

''Oh love, I'm sorry! But you are so beautiful, its so hard to keep my hands away from you. I can't stop touching you'' he said and started kissing me. I kissed back because why not! He is my boyfriend. He is always giving me butterflies. So magical.

''We have to come back tomorrow here. Now get ready we'll go at Hogwarts today'' he said.

''I'm ready!'' I said.

''Okay! Just wait for me to get ready'' Tom said smiling.

''Okay love'' i said now getting up from the bed. ''Y/n what did you say?'' He asked me. Oh, now I realised what I said. I called him love for the first time since me and him are dating..

He was blushing..aww!

''Did I say anything wrong, love!'' I teased him knowing he will blush even more.

''N-no n-no'' he said struggling to get words out. Haha. I never saw him like that. Blushing even more..

''Tommy do you know that your cheeks are red. I don't know why?'' I teased him more. ''Oh you my little one. You like to tease me don't you??!'' He said comming closer and closer. I walked backwards untill my I hit the wall! Now I was pinned to the wall! Great!

''Darling, you wouldn't want to get punished do you?'' He said.

I shook my head. He will, probably rail the shit out of me.

''Words darling. Use your words'' he said.

''N-no'' i managed to say. I will need to buy a wheelchair then.

''Yes you will need to buy a wheelchair. I'll just give you my money so you can buy it then'' he said.

''I don't want to get punished. I won't tease you ever again Tommy just forgive me'' i said.

''Beg!'' He commanded.

''Please Tom don't punish me. Please..'' i begged but deep inside i liked this side of his.

''Good girl'' he said and kissed me. Then, he went in the bathroom.

Wet.

Wet.

Wet.

I'm wet down there. Fuck!!

He got out of the bathroom and we teleported to Hogwarts. I changed fast into my robe and I went to my first class without Tom. On the way I saw my favourite teacher Lupin. He's like a godfather to me and I'm very proud to have him. He told me to meet him at the library by 6P.M tonight evening. He wants to talk something to me. Well, we'll figure it out tonight what he wants to talk to me.

I sat on the desk and waited for the teacher. Untill Lorenzo sat near me.

''We haven't talked since that night. Are you okay?'' He asked.