Chapter 20

Tom

''Wake up Tom''

''Wake up! Please!''

''Tommy''

''Tommy?!!''

I opened my eyes as I heard Y/n.

''Love whats wrong?'' I said.

''I had a nightmare'' she said. ''Oh my love, come here!'' I said. ''I saw you dying'' she said. ''Ohh my love! I'm so sorry you saw that. No I won't die. I will live for you'' he said. She stroked his face in my chest and I took her over my chest.

''My little one, now close your eyes and try to go back to sleep. I'm here, I'll protect you always'' i told her.

After a few minutes I waited for her to sleep. I looked down to see her, she has already fallen asleep. She was so scared. I should sleep now. Wait we haven't ask that girl Jenna Davis. Shit! But we have time!

__________
In the morning

''Tommy!''

''Wake up''

I heard Y/N call me. Its morning I can see but its still early maybe 6A.M

''Yes Y/N?'' I asked her.

''Wake up its 8A.M'' she said. Wait what the fuck! How can it be 8A.M?

''Really? Fuck!'' I said while getting off the bed.

''We have classes'' she said.

''No its Saturday and today we're going-'' i said but she cutted me off by kissing me.

''Oh okay then'' she said walking to the bathroom.

Today its going to be a hard day. Eww whats this weather! Sunny day with no clouds. Fuck! I wanted Rain. But thank god at The Death Eaters place is all dark so I can't see anymore sun.

Y/N got out and I went in..then after some time we teleported.

''Y/N before entering this door, make sure you won't talk to no one without my permission. Here, people are crazy and evil'' I said and she nodded.

''Y/N words!'' I said..

''Yes daddy!'' She said rolling her eyes

''Yeah and you found the perfect time to tease me. Now shut up and take my hand!'' I said and she took my hand. We entered the door and went to my father's office.

''Hello father'' i said and he looked at me and then Y/N. He smiled at Y/n and never smiled to me. Ugh!

''Hello, my lord!'' Y/N said and we sat in our chairs near my fathers office table.

''Tom and Y/N. Did you finish your task?'' Voldemort asked.

Fuck no!

''No father. Not yet!'' I said. Its all my fault I forgot that we had a task.

''Tom! You know that I need more strong people in my team. Why didn't you finish the task? Answer me or Y/N will get punished for your fault. You know what kind of punishment we have here. Pain, blood, knifes'' he said.

(Guys not punishments like Tom would give Y/N, but punishments with pain or blood or something like that)

''Okay! I didn't finish the task because the girl wasn't at Hogwarts. Don't touch Y/N'' I lied to protect her.

''So the girl wasn't at Hogwarts?'' He asked.

''Yes father, she wasn't there'' I said. Y/N looked scared..oh god.