Prologue

It was late at night in ToonTown but our favorite clever bunny was still up walking around the town. He enter a bar that he usually goes to whenever he needs sometime alone or just to celebrate something with friends. Bugs walks towards the counter proudly as other who recognize him greets him.

"Ay! Looks who's back! The mascot himself. Going to get high again? haha" a rando toon call out to him.

"Wish I could but not to night, doc. I've got show performance to preform tomorrow" Bugs answer him.

Then another rando toon respond to him "Aw, couldn't you just take one shot?"

"A no its a no, doc. Gotta be high energy tomorrow" funny how thats coming from him consider his still walking around late at night.

The bunny turns his head to the counter and saw someone he didn't expect to see. The mouse himself. Mickey was sitting down at the counter, looking down at the counter it seems. What is he doing here? He told Bugs he stop drinking years ago. So why would he come here? It was truly one of a kind moment.

Bugs came up to him with no hesitation stopping him. He puts his hand on the mouse shoulder and greets him. "Ay, whats up, doc?" he cheerfully said while sitting down next to him.

The mouse was startle by his sudden present. Mickey turns to look at Bugs. ".. oh uh... Hey-... B-Bugs..." the mouse reets him back. It almost looks like he was having trouble at remembering the grey bunny name. Mickey then also looks down at the counter again after that. The biggest star of the show seems to be feeling a bit down today, which is a mood that nobody is a stranger to.

So Bugs doesn't think about it to much. He sits down, relaxing his mind a bit while tapping on the counter before calling out the bar tender to give him the usual. Bugs then sits back, looking at the empty glass Mickey is holding with his hand. The trickster have a smug look on his face at this.

"Sooooo... whats bring you here, doc? I never seen you around here before. For a matter of fact, I thought you told me that you don't even drink anymore. So what's been going on lately?" he asked the mouse casually and then take a sip at his drink.

However, this makes the mouse look more stresses out then he already is. He took a deep breath first before putting on a small smile. "Everything been going fine. Just... its been a rough day thats all." he tries to said it casualy as an attept to get the bunny out of his nerve but Bugs was never the type of toon to let it slip by him easily.

The grey bunny raise a brow before saying. "Rough day huh? Well, same could be said for me. I just got done dealing with Daffy nonsense, being in a hurry to help Porky get down on his roof top aaaaand... making sure Lola isn't stocking me" he took another sip of his drink after that. He looks over to Mickey and saw he was still facing the counter. Heck, he doesn't even look like he was paying attention to his problems!

But seeing this does make Bugs notice his state and starting to be a bit more concern for him. "Don't let life get chu like that, doc. Your like what? More then a 100 years old? You made this far so whats the hold up here?"

Mickey let out a stressful sigh and then aggressively said. "Bugs... just leave me be. You and I aren't pals so don't even act like we are" the mouse crosses his arms on the counter to comfort himself from whatever pain his suffering right now.

Mickey felt a hand was placed on his shoulder but refuse to turn to even see who it is cuz he already freaking damn know who it is.

"Mick?..." he says his name with no other words being said after that. Mickey was confuse a bit which makes him turn his head slightly to eye on the bunny. "... got any plans after this?" Bugs asked him.