Chapter 2

Sometoon tries to murder my best friend a few days ago...

And was probably going to frame me for it...

They leave no trace behind from their crime...

But that won't be a problem for me...

As I, Detective Daffy Duck WILL solve the mystery behind my best friend failed attempt murder!-

"U-u-uh D-D-Daffy, mind taking this a bit more u-u-uh s-seriously?" asked Porky.

Both were at a restaurant as they talk about the shocking accident happen during the play.

Daffy had one of his feet on the table while doing a victory pose with one hand up and the other on his hip. The duck was also wearing a detective clothes. He sits back down, drinking his drink casually while looking around to see if notoons was paying attention to him anymore.

"What makes you think that I'm not taking this serious, Porky? This is one of our best friend we're talking about. This is serious business!" he then continue drinking his soda.

"W-w-well your acting l-l-like we're in s-some kind of s-silly detective show-"

"NONSENSE.... This is just what helps meee at solbing things..." the duck looks around to choose a 'target' "Hey! You! Cat!" he call out for the cat while putting on his sunglasses while pointing at them.

"Who? Me?!" the cat face fill with confusion. Wondering why would this random duck call him out of nowhere.

"Yes! You!" Daffy walks towards him intimidatingly. "Where were you at the night before the performance of Bugs Bunny?"

The cat puts up his hands up while shaking his head. "W-what?! Why are you targeting m-me? I-I don't know anything about the show. I didn't even go to it I s-swear!" he answer.

But Daffy didn't take his eyes off of him, neither he say another word to him.

He kept on eyeing the cat.

The cat stare at him with almost fear in his eyes.

Daffy...

The cat...

Daffy...

The cat...

Daffy-

"Yep, your telling the truth alright. Nowngo before I change my mind" Daffy fixed up his own glasses then points to a random direction for the cat to go.

The cat wasted no more time and zoom off away from the duck himself, standing there proudly. The pig then walks over to the naive duck.

"W-w-what was the point in that e-exactly?" Porky answer in confusion- even tho he sorta already knew the answer to his own question.

"To show you my amazing skill of course. But I gotta say. His face kinda have a similar structure with the show star himself-"

"A-and how did y-you even know if he w-w-was telling the truth?"

Daffy turns his head to look at the pig face to face properly. He looks at him like he just ask a dumb question to him. The duck then bends down near the pig level of high and whisper.