Chapter 1

Bugs was driving in his car to the theater while having his so call 'best friend' sitting next to him, complaining about something as always.

They manage to make it a few minutes earlier before the show starts.

"B-B-Bugs! D-Daffy! You manage to make it just i-i-in t-time" said the pig, walking up to them in a hurry. "I-I-I was so w-w-worry that you both aren't going to m-m-make it. What took you both s-s-so l-long?"

Bugs let out a small breathing of sigh."You know how long it takes for Daffy to get prepared for a performance. His a girly girl when it comes to that"

The duck shows an offended face. "UGH! How dare you! Do have any idea how long it takes to get this feathers all perfect and neat? Well of course you don't! You all have it so easy with those furr of yours" Daffy makes a pointless statement without his own awareness of it.

Bugs only shake his head in respond and didn't bother to argue with the duck in the moment.

"W-w-well I-I think you guys s-should get r-r-ready for the show" Porky tells them while pushing from the back a bit for them to get going.

Daffy looks at the pig in disgust at being told what to do. "Whatever" he then snap his fingers. "Ladies! Make my feathers looks like they were born yesterday" a group of womens came and pick up Daffy like he was a King. They then take him away to the make up section probably.

The bunny really didn't know what to think about his best friend nonsense. Even tho its been so many years they known echother.

***

The show has begun!

Bugs, Daffy, and Porky was on the stage preforming their roles. The plot of show was Daffy stealing Porky money by lying to him he needs then for very reasonable stuff and Bugs has to steps in and tells Porky about it sooner or later.

Its base on a real event they all went through. Daffy did indeed did all that to Porky, which probably make you wonder... why Porky is still friends with him? Well nobody knows. Maybe the pig is just stuck with the duck. Porky wasn't quite happy when he first hears the plot but then accept it when they promise to pay him extra.

They were half way through the script where Bugs telling Daffy that his going to tell Porky about all of this.

"Wait no BUGS!" he blocks the exit door that Bugs was about to go through. "Don't tell Porky. He would kill me, Bugs!"

The bunny put his hands on his hips. "Well, thats your problem, doc. You should have thought about it in the first place"

The show proceed by Daffy keeps trying to convince Bugs while the bunny himself keeps trying to get through the exit door. The argument went on for a more minutes until they end up fighting echother aggressively, which is everytoon cup of tea in a show.

A lot more violence was about to be involve when Bugs was about to hit Daffy with a frying pan but the duck thinks fast and grabs an axe that he saw laying next to him. Swinging it and chopping one of Bugs ears.

It was indeed part of the script but-

....

....

....

Toons can survive mostly anything with cartoon logic on their side but... Bugs ear was cut off, he screams in pain and agony, which was a shocker for the audience. They were all laughing at first, thinking its part of the show but then went completely silent when they heard the scream that doesn't sound like any other toon screaming. This wasn't part of the script....