💚🐍Part 23💚🐍

kentrell pov

kentrell pov

say ik yall probably saw that picture on the shaderoom mane fuck the shaderoom me and nene not together we just shopping around fa kayla birthay which is on the 7th me and nene walk in icebox cs kayla been wanting some chains from their we walk in with my guards cause i aint fa all dat shit wit dem fans we walk to the owner Mo Jooma hi how may i help you two today mo said say yall could customize a chain fa me i said sure mo said i look at nene and she say okay i want the chain have kayla on it mo nod his head do you want it to have alot of diamonds like youngboy own she nod ha head and mo said okay and walk off we start looking around the store for more things nene pick up a watch and said kentrell what about this i look up at her then to the watch i take it out her hand and say nah to cheap nene suck her teeth and mug me im not boutta give my daughter nothing cheap i said she mug tf out me more and said mane not everything gotta be expensive she roll her eyes and walk off stuborn ass i mumbled i was looking at some more things i could buy kayla i saw 2 nice necklace one had a diamond and one had a butterfly ik yall like kentrell she got alot of butterfly necklace the truth is ion give a fuck imma spoil my daughter and ion care who mad i lift my head up aye say how much fa des i said pointing at the necklace dem nene and one of the people who work here walk over to me the dude who work here say those two (2) together is 10,000 imma take em i said he nod is head and take it out the glass thing ion give af what it call nene turn around and walk off i watch her walk off and damn was she thick asf and before you mfs say "wHaT aBoUt DaNiElLe"mane ion give a fuck about dat girl we been break up i walk over to jania and mo and he show us the necklace i pay for everything we walk out icebox and i spend 33,908 in icebox the 2 necklace was fa 10,000 and the custom chain with kayla name for 23,908 we walk in city gear a worker came up to us hi do you two (2) need any help me and nene nod our head no she say okay and walk off we look at some jordans me and nene pick about 5 jordans and got them in kayla size i also brought 2 pair for draco and kacey i hear nene calling my name so i turn around and say yeah she point to the door i look that way and it was hella people surrounding the door me and her mug tf outta everyone me and nene walk out city gear and this pussy ass nigga gonna run up the stairs talm bout sum imma pussy i walk up the stairs following his ass and a whole ass crows was following us i walk up to him and say nigga imma pussy yo ass ran up the stairs ole pussy ass lil boy nene pull me while we was going down the stairs this nigga got the nerves to say and i will take yo chain mane i storm my ass back up those stairs cs aint nobody boutta fuckin play wimme take what take my chain lil nigga take what bitch ass nigga i storm off with nene following me we walk out the mall and hop in my rolls royce and one of the guards start the car and drive out the mall parking lot.