Part 33💚

"don't be ghetto in these people place" Aaliyah said as we all walked towards this seafood place.

 we all suck our teeth and walk past her. today all we doing is hangout and going place since we haven't done that In a while. 

"hi I'm your waiter today, my name is sarah I will start you guys off with drinks" she said pulling out her note pad and pen. 

water

sprite

coke

water 

pepsi

dr.pepper

grape

orange

lemonade

lemonade

apple cider

"we will be out with your drink shortly, In the mean time you can look over the menu" the waiter said before walking off. 

"she ugly as fuck" tray said once the waiter was far away from us. 

we all start laughing but not to loud so nobody would hear us. its been like a week since what happened with Neveah me and her stay going back and fourth on Instagram and I'm getting tired of it. I told her drop her address 4 times and the chick still ain't wanna drop the address.

"you ain't lie tho shawty look like a horse" Dede said straching his dreads 

"here's your drinks if your ready to order you can let me know" She said handing out the drinks 

"can I get the boiled shrimp please" Aaliyah said running her fingers threw her lace front.

"gimme da seafood boil" jay said putting down his menu.

"can I have the Shrimp, Crawfish and Crabmeat Pasta" I said then sipping my apple cider.

"Imma um get Crab & Crawfish Au Gratin" Maceii said then pulling out her phone as it dinged.

"I want the stuff shrimp" tray said 

"can I have the crabmeat stuffed mushrooms please" kam said 

"imma get the same thing as her" Mirah said pointing at kam 

"imma have crab n crawfish au gratin" mark said 

"imma get the Chargrilled Oysters" Hannah said

"lemme get the crawfish alfredo" bam said 

"gimme the Boiled crawfish" Kendell said

________

the arcade 

"you cheater!" I yelled at bam as he just laughed 

he beat me in basketball 4 times in a freaking row how does that happen. after we left the restaurant we decided to go to the arcade. since we didn't know were else to go we decided to hit up the arcade. 

"I ain't cheating you just suck" he said 

"rematch because there's no way you keep winning" I said starting the game over 

as the balls came falling down I grab one and throw it towards the net and it went in, quickly grabbing another ball I throw it and it went in. 

______

"Ouuuuu" I said dancing as I won the game 

"rematch" bam said 

"mhmmm no" I said laughing