I

"Harder!" she begged, her hands gripping tightly at the headboard. His grunts and the sound of her wetness flooded the room, her moans getting louder as she approached her orgasm- yet all she can see is darkness.

The unknown man rolled his hips against hers as his fingernails gripped into her waist, releasing into the condom around him. She panted as she felt her own orgasm fade away; another one ruined. She felt him pull out, the lingerine she wore stuck to her body from the heat. The bed dipped where he threw himself next to her and she sat up, swinging out the bed cautiously. She stood, the blindfold around her eyes gave her limited movement as she walked slowly and felt for the door. Lynn heard the snap of elastic as he removed the condom, muttering words to her that were too quiet for anyone to hear. She sighed in relief once her hand grasped the cold metal of the doorhandle, twisting it open.

"Lynn." Madame Collet's voice filled her ears, feeling the heat of her body in front of her. Collet's clammy hands glided over Lynn's own body and she fought the feeling to swear, keeping her face neutral.

"It went fine." Lynn shook her off slightly as she removed her blindfold, wincing as the light burned her eyes. She could already feel her wetness down her thighs as her core still throbbed from her ruined orgasm.

"You know he pays well," Madame Collet continued, "we trained you for men like him."

"Self absorbed and selfish?" Lynn slipped out, regretting her decision as Collet's hand met her cheek, leaving a burn across her face. She cursed internally as her eyes swelled with tears, muttering an apology and bowing before walking back to her rooms.

Corridor after corridor passed as she rushed through the house. Door after door she passed, some loud and overexaggerated moans followed by the creaking of beds or the hammering of the headboard against the wall. Madame Collet loved the colour red- the lust of it, she says. Everything in sight of customers was red: the walls, carpets, silk bed sheets, ropes and certain toys. Yet the toys were for nothing except decoration. The men rarely cared about anything apart from their own plessure and never set a finger on them.

She reached the elevator at last, sighing as the doors started closing, shutting out the sounds of sex.

A single brown hand caught the elevator doors before they completely shut and a grinning face was revealed to her. The servant entered along side her, a pile of presumably dirty sheets clustered in his arms.

"Lynn," he went once they were out of sight from peering eyes and ears.

"Musa," she winked at him before quickly embracing the grinning boy.

"You should have seen one of the customers today," he started, his ears turning slightly pink, "he was so handsome. Tall, pitch black hair, pale skin and he had one hell of a bulge." Lynn couldn't help laughing as he stared dreamily into space. "And- you'll never guess who he specifically requested."

Lynn stared at him, about the bark at him for taking so long to answer when he blurted out her own name.
"What? I'm not a Prime, no one specfically requests me. I'm not advertised Musa." Primes were what her Madame called the populars or the 'bests', basically the courtesans which cost the most.

"I'm certain! I stared at him long enough to know that's what he said."

Lynn went to argue when the doors began opening and they backed away from each other- faces now neutral, as if they were no more than strangers. She finally reached her rooms, opening the unlocked door. No doors were locked incase her Madame found her an immediate client, including customers in the middle of the night. As much as Lynn despised the line of work, she couldn't exactly leave. Collet had taken her in as a child and raised her, gave her training in the line of business as soon as she turned of age. However, what Collet hadn't told her, was that say would pay back the kindness in money, and because she had no money of her own, she had to work for it. Even though her virginity had been sold for money in the hundred thousands, she apparently had a lot more to work back.

Lynn closed the door behind her, already peeling off her lingerine and throwing it into the washbasket. She turned on the shower before stepping in, the water gliding over her body. She slipped her hand between her thighs, stimulating her clit before embracing the orgasm that had been ruined earlier, and all she hoped was that her moans couldn't be heard from the hallway.