14

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

I quickly stood up and grabbed Inosuke's hand. I was hiding with him behind and tree and thought of a plan, while Inosuke was breathing heavily. I looked at him and took his shoulder.

"It will be alright. We'll finish that demon together, alright?" I smiled at him and he had his little bubbles around his head again. Then a plan popped up my head, but the demon already punched the tree we were behind. We managed to dodge and run away.

"Hey, Inosuke listen I have a pla-" before I could finish my sentence Inosuke ran back to the demon tried to cut his arm again.

"INSOUKE THAT'S DANGEROUS!!" I yelled and also ran over to him.

"USING MY HEAD? THAT'S NOT FOR ME!!" he yelled and cut the demon's arm off.....

"WOW INOSUKE YOU DID IT!!" I spread my arms in the air.

"HAHAH I KNOW I'M ALMIGHTY!!" He was very proud of himself, but then the demon started to run away..

Inosuke got mad and followed the demon, so I just followed behind him. I hope Tanjiro is okay...

I looked in front of me and saw Inosuke almost falling to the ground.

"Inosuke! Oh my god... I totally forgot about your wounds! You shouldn't be fighting like that!!" I kneeled down next to him trying to help him, but he slapped my hand away.

"I'm telling ya, this doesn't hurt! What doesn't hurt doesn't hurt! Now that it's come to this, I'll sniff it out for sure!" Inosuke tried to stand up again.

"Inosuke! You can't fight like that!! I will do it by my own till you got rest! Please Inosuke!!" I begged and begged, but he just didn't listen! He concentrated on his presence and got the demon. He was on a tree hiding from us.... Well, more like Inosuke.

Suddenly, the demon made weird noises and got bigger.... and bigger! He shed his skin!! It's even stronger than before.... I'm scared.... I'm so scared, but I can't leave Inosuke, Zenitsu, Nezuko and Tanjiro like that! I will protect them as long as I live!! I could feel Inosuke's fear. He was even more scared and wanted to give up.

"Inosuke, go hide somewhere! I'll be fine on my own!!" I yelled and he just looked my direction. He hesitated, but then just went to hide somewhere. The demon was aiming for me. I blocked him with my sword and felt his immense strength.

"wisteria breathing first form... Bloom out!" I whispered and tried to cut any part of his body, but missed. The demon landed a punch on my and my ribs broke. I winced in pain and he hit me again.... He tried to do it again, but I blocked his arm and he was aiming with his other arm, but then.....Inosuke came back.

"I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THAT EASILY!!!" He yelled and blocked the other arm. Then Inosuke got punched and he flew away.

"INOSUKE!!" I quickly got up again, but before I could run to him the demon picked up a tree branch and hit me with it. I flew away just like, Tanjiro did and it was such a pain..

"Y/N!!" Inosuke yelled worried.

"INOSUKE LISTEN TO TANJIRO DON’T DIE!! PLEASE DONT DIE!!! I TRUST YOU!" I yelled and I quickly used my breathing style to land carefully.

"Wisteria breathing fourth form.... cocoon." I was now in the cocoon and waited till I'll land on the ground.

I reached the ground and the cocoon dissolved. I looked around and I was still in the same forest as before. I was walking around till I saw a white spider demon. The demon had threads and was fighting with someone. I was behind the bushes and tried to see who it is..... Tanjiro?