My Husband is my Professor

Taehyung:- Hyung please go and say your decision to dad before it get too late.
Namjoon:- Yes, even I'm thinking the same and also the board meeting is next month.
Taehyung:- I know that, that's what im saying.
Namjoon:- What you think taehyung?
Taehyung:- Believe me hyung, go and just say.
Namjoon:- Hmm fine i will try my best. So let's go!

(Taehyung and Namjoon are sibling and they are also son of very famous business man Mr.Kim who is a chairman of Kims & Sons. Taehyung is 22 year's old where Namjoon is 25 years. Taehyung's and Namjoon's relationship is really good they both share their feelings, emotion with each other they both understand each other really well, taehyung is kinda immature and childish where namjoon is understanding and mature enough.
Their Dad wants Namjoon to join the company and take all the responsibilities but he wants to become a professor and taehyung he just want to live his life happily so thats why he will gonna join his dad company and help him)

At office
Namjoon and Taehyung:- Good morning Dad!

Mr. Kim:- Good morning. Ahh! Namjoon check this files and sign it.

Namjoon:- I'm not here to sign these files.

Mr. Kim:- What? Then why are you here?

Namjoon:- I want to talk to you.

Mr. Kim:- I'm listening.

Namjoon:- Dad i don't want to join our company.

Mr. Kim:- What? Are you mad? This is not a joke say it clearly.

Namjoon:- Please listen to me first.

Mr. Kim:- Hmm.

Namjoon:- I don't want to join this company i want to become a professor.

Mr. Kim:- Are you serious Namjoon, Do you even know what are you saying. The board meeting is on head and you are joking around!!

Namjoon:- Dad please I'm not joking i really want to become a professor it's my dream and i don't understand why you want me to join i want to fulfill my dreams please let me do.

Mr. Kim:- So who will gonna take care of the company i was on my way to announce you as a CEO and you!

Namjoon:- Taehyung will. Yes dad taehyung will gonna do it, he is more passionate and understanding and suitable for this place not me!

Taehyung:- I'm heading towards my cabin and even dad i will take this files with me i will check it and approve it.

(Taehyung left while encouraging namjoon and showing thumbs up 👍)

Namjoon:- I've applied in Seoul university and you know what I've got a job there as a professor they allow me to come and teach students. Please say yes dad I'm waiting for your yes!

Mr. Kim:- Fine Son but taehyung is really small to handle this company i need a mature man like you 

Namjoon:- No dad you don't know taehyung he is really good at these works I've witnessed from my eyes he is really clever to handle it and don't worry i will prepare him. I will admit him in our university i will prepare him just give me some time.

Mr. Kim:- Okay son i trust you please handle today because I'm having a really important meeting with Mr. Lee.

Namjoon:- Mr. Lee?
He is from our board partners right?

Mr. Kim:- Yes, he wants to talk something really important so I'm heading towards his place just take care for today!

Namjoon:- Sure dad.

Time skip at home

Namjoon is sitting on couch and reading a book while Mr. Kim entered the house and Namjoon greeted him "Good evening dad" Mr. Kim did the same " Good evening, can you please call taehyung i want to talk to both of you something really important till then I'll freshen up and come. Alright?"