Out of jealousy

2 months later

Y/n, jimin and taehyung become best friends.
With that students started shipping them Namjoon know about that, in this 2 months namjoon fell for y/n he can't imagine his life without y/n now but he don't know about y/n feelings for him.

Y/n, jimin and taehyung were talking while standing at the corridor they saw namjoon so they bow to him and namjoon just nodded but then a female student came over there and start approaching namjoon.

Girl:- sir i want to ask you something.

Namjoon:- say!

Girl:- sir are you free today evening can you come at xxx place.

After this y/n, jimin and taehyung went from there without any expression

Namjoon:- Listen i don't have time so I'm sorry please focus on your studies not me. (Cold tone)

After few steps namjoon heard few girls were talking about jimin, taehyung and y/n.

Girl 1:- Jimin is so sweet.

Girl 2:- yeah exactly he is totally like a boyfriend material.

Girl 4:- i wish i could have him as my boyfriend or someone like jimin

Girl 3:- Y/n is so lucky to have a boyfriend like him, jimin is an ideal type of boyfriend of every girl

Girl 5:- yeah he is very loyal to y/n he even don't talk with any other girl over here and for what reason taehyung support them

Girl 1:- its a perfect family trio, isn't it?

Namjoon heard everything and he was feeling really Jealous he just don't want to lose y/n any how because he really love y/n.

Namjoon:- this is too much, it's getting on my nerves now i can't lose her what if she leave me for jimin no no this can't be happen i have to come up with a plan really soon. He said to himself

Time skip at class

Y/n:- I hate weekends i can't meet with you'll guys.

Taehyung:- yeah me too

Jimin:- wait guys well don't you two live together?

Y/n and taehyung:- yeah we do

Y/n:- but at weekends i don't come out from my room that often only for meals i usually watch my favorite series that's why.

Taehyung:- and because of her plans i can't eat her food. You know she makes food really tasty once you eat you won't be able to forget the taste.

Jimin:- really y/n, then i want to taste your food.

Y/n:- really i will make for you but after weekends.

Jimin:- no need to wait for week days we all can meet tomorrow at my place we will play games and enjoy your food. What say?

Taehyung:- I'm okay with it

Y/n:- yeah me too so at 6 pm?

Vmin:- okay.

After that they greed their bye and went to their home. When y/n enter the house she saw namjoon was already there waiting for her she greed him and he did the same after that namjoon said.

Namjoon:- will you watch a movie with me tonight?

Y/n:- yeah sure why not i will

Namjoon:- great then I'm going to the bedroom.

Y/n:-  sure I'll be there

Namjoon prepare the bed and was waiting for y/n to come she came out from washroom while drying her hair and sat in front of the mirror and dried her hair.