Character Introduction

Hello, my name is Jamielyn Motts and I'm your average teenage girl. Well sorta. Usually, parents care for their children and would risk their lives for them but mine were a bunch of boneheaded scumbags. My dad left my mom for another women and my mom was a drug addict. When my mother was pregnant with me, she wanted a baby boy but she ended up with me. The moment I was born she didn't even wanna look at me let alone hold me. She claimed I was a burden. So I was thrown in the Cincinnati orphanage. I went from one foster family to another until I was 11 years old.
I was sent to Tulsa, Oklahoma and was adopted by Elliott and Marie Motts. They had a little girl who was 3 years old named Emmeline. I was so happy to have a family now. They were really nice people. They ended up adopting me!
Now I am 15 who is wild and crazy. But I do respect boundaries. I obey laws but some I break. My parents let me smoke cigarettes but no more than a pack a day. They allow me to hang with whoever I want but tell me to watch out for the bad people. My parents don't have to worry about me going with a boy too much because i don't fall for guys easily. They have to really win my heart.
My parents recently let Emmeline and I get a pet. We got a Cat and named her Chessy. My parents have given some thought about adopting another child and I kinda hope they do. They want to adopt another daughter.
I am trying not to get my hopes up but I can't help it. I think they will end up adopting another daughter.

A/N: This is what Jamielyn looks like